Marine Mechanic

estevan

Does anybody know a good mechanic for outboard motors? We have a 30 hp Nissan 4-stroke that is giving us problems. Likely carburetor problems. Someone that does house calls would be nice.

I know a fellow that has worked on my Yamaha and is very good. I can not remember his name but he lives one stree above the Malechon. He is located across the street from the Thrifty ice cream store and next door to the church. I checked and I do not have his tele. He also works out of a shop on Fremont strees just West of Bryans restuarant on the North side of the street.
I hope this helps
Bill

estevan

I know a fellow that has worked on my Yamaha and is very good. I can not remember his name but he lives one stree above the Malechon. He is located across the street from the Thrifty ice cream store and next door to the church. I checked and I do not have his tele. He also works out of a shop on Fremont strees just West of Bryans restuarant on the North side of the street.
I hope this helps
Bill
Thanks for the help. We ended up contacting a guy we've used in the past for quads/atvs, Baltazar. Did a good job, just was hard to get ahold of. Charged $45 to clean the carburetor and get it running, then we immediately hit the water Monday afternoon.

Last edited: