Mark Mulligan Fans

A

azbeachboy

Hi gang! Got plans for this weekend? Come on down and join us in "A Bar Down in Mexico!"! It's our 3rd edition of this event, where we fill a couple buses on Saturday (Dec.6) at noon and head about 45 minutes from San Carlos to the beach I used to live on, Playa Cochorit. When we get there, it's peel and eat shrimp appetizers at the one star "Cesar's Bar", a fish dinner overlooking the water at La Palapa Del Mar restaurant, live music (not only from me but also from Danny, the lead singer of San Carlos favorites "Utopia") ...and FREE beer all day long! All of this, roundtrip bus included, for only $25! (300 pesos) Tickets are on sale at Long Realty Seaside in San Carlos, but only 'til the buses are full....when they're gone, they're gone. So pick yours up today and join us in "A Bar Down In Mexico"!

And for those of you up north who can't make it down here this weekend, hey I'll be singing closer to the border, in Rocky Point, on New Year's Eve! It's a charity event brought to you by Seaside Reservations, with all proceeds benefiting the Penasaco Childrens Fund. Come on down and celebrate the New Year, and help out a worthy cause while you're at it! More info on my website at http://markmulligan.net .

Thanks to so many of you who have sent in positive reviews of not only "Mulligan's IslandFest 2008", but also the new CD, "South of the Border Again". If you'd like one as a stocking stuffer, hop on the website where you can click to order....and thanks for your support! (By the way, we're doing one last run of the "Pacifico Blue" T-shirts....also available on the website) CD and shirts are only $15 each, and the price includes shipping!

The kids are doing great. We just put up our Christmas tree and outdoor lights, so the boys are in the spirit and ready to have a Feliz Navidad! Hope you enjoy the holidays too. And thanks for letting me and my music be a part of your life!

Mark
Visit "Mulligan's Island" at http://markmulligan.net