Massage

nordoc99

I was down for Labor Day weekend and got an excellent massage ( and haircut) at a newly opened Spa called the Vitality spa. It's located between Calle13 and Calle14 next to the Thrifty ice cream place. The staff was super friendly. The massage was $40 for 45 minutes. In my limited experience (3) the massages in RP have been much better than any I've gotten at the chain massage places in Phoenix or Tucson. The therapists seem really well trained. They also due nails, facials and couple massages. I think they're going to have a grand opening in a couple of weeks

StephenHeisler

Well Known Member
DeLucy (know I messed up that spelling) is generally $30 or so for an hour. Nice place, well trained staff, and booked to the nines.

novalag

"looking good"
Penasco Beauty Center is by far the best Salon & Spa in Rocky Point! How do I know? Because I'm the owner. We are American owned and understand the wants and needs of our American clients. Our prices are far less than then the resorts, while we provide substantially better service. Yes we may be slightly higher priced then the average local shop, but when you walk into our Salon & Spa you will understand why. We use quality products, follow US standards for health and safety and our employees are well trained and bilingual so your experience meets and exceeds your expectations. We are you're home away from home. Visit our website www.penascobeautycenter.com or call me personally for more information. US 602-571-6727 or MX 638-115-5645. You can contact Penasco Beauty Center at 638-383-1086, and yes we speak English!

Desert Diva

In my opinion the best salon in Puerto Penasco is "Canvas." Ashley does hair (she's an "excellent colorist and stylist") and her mom Karen does facials. They also have a manicurist.

I've had a color and cut by Ashley, and a facial from Karen. Ashley was able to perfectly match my hair color for a re-touch, and knows what she's doing when cutting hair. Her mom gave me a very relaxing facial.

The salon is lovely and peaceful, and there's complimentary water, tea, and coffee.

Ashley and Karen are both as nice as they are talented. :)

https://www.facebook.com/canvashairandbeauty/
http://rockypoint360.com/canvas-offers-new-salon-oasis/