Masseuse

SunDevil

Is there anywhere in RP where you can go and get a good massage? Not looking for any "happy" endings, just want a good massage. Have seen people getting them on the beach but did not seem that impressed with what I saw. Thanks for the info.

Jim

My wife got a facial today at Cielo Spa at the Sonoran Sky. She said that she had never gotten one before and was very impressed.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Go see "Machaca", part masseuse, part chiropractor,part witch doctor, he is what is called a Sobador here in Mexico, he lives in an old crappy house and will work on you in a plywood shed on the side of his house, lay down on the plywood table, you will see him dump something in a glass, swirl it around and then you will feel it on your back, hot as hell,he lights the glass on fire and because of the flame it sucks your skin and muscle up into the glass, thats just one of the things he does, also works with a cactus juice mixed with something that gets firey hot when he puts it on your joints, also can work on scyatic nerve. No set charge, just a decent donation. I also have a sobador in Phoenix, but it is illegal there, because of no license. Its a complete body tune up. I used a sobador in Phoenix one time for a broken ankle, he used to work on soccor players in Mexico, I couldn't walk when I went to his house, but I was able to walk out with a limp, for less than 50.00 dllrs. I know you just want a massage, this is a real one, not some sissy rubbing your back.

Last edited:

rplarry

Is there anywhere in RP where you can go and get a good massage? Not looking for any "happy" endings, just want a good massage. Have seen people getting them on the beach but did not seem that impressed with what I saw. Thanks for the info.
My wife, sisters, and my mother all really have liked the "spa" at Sonoran Spa. Very reasonable too.

playaperro

El Pirata
I thought he was looking for an old fashion spanking, but this is great info Bill, I used a guy in Nogales by the name of manitas. Same as you could not walk and walked
out over to the pancho villa bar. I will go down and sea a dentist and get a tune up from Machaca this coming week u gonna be there.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I used my boat also for another form of massage, on fairly rough sea's if you are on a boat with a top on it, just stand up grab something on the top and hang on, the motion of the rough ocean tossing the boat around, will make you use every muscle in your body, just trying to stay upright, it will tune up your balance and its a complete body tune up. You will feel 100% limber and loose, when you reach port. It takes a few hours.

mis2810

I've had massages at Sonoran Spa and Sonoran Sky. I like Sonora Spa better by far. Nothing wrong with Sonoran Sky, just more consistently better massages at Sonoran Spa.

So how do we go about finding Machaca? That sounds interesting.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I thought he was looking for an old fashion spanking, but this is great info Bill, I used a guy in Nogales by the name of manitas. Same as you could not walk and walked
out over to the pancho villa bar. I will go down and sea a dentist and get a tune up from Machaca this coming week u gonna be there.
Yeah, I think I am going to see him today. What do you think of those names Manitas and machaca, They fix you its not like going to a chiropracter milking machine.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
None of them have any schooling, alot of them say god tells them what to do. I dont know about that, but thats what they say.

playaperro

El Pirata
Yea they have pics of Saints on the wall and light the candles, I had no choice could not walk and i was very lucky to have met manitas!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Just like evrything here in RP, there aren't any address's only bad directions, he is off of Josefa and Melchor O' Campo. I know how to get there, but I don't know how to post it, she speaks spanish, I will get his phone number and try to post directions later. He also has a taco stand so you have to make an appointment.

mis2810

Just like evrything here in RP, there aren't any address's only bad directions, he is off of Josefa and Melchor O' Campo. I know how to get there, but I don't know how to post it, she speaks spanish, I will get his phone number and try to post directions later. He also has a taco stand so you have to make an appointment.
LOL! That's why I love Mexico so much. Only in Mexico can you get your body fixed and have some yummy tacos in the same place all in less than 2 hours for hardly any $$$.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Yea they have pics of Saints on the wall and light the candles, I had no choice could not walk and i was very lucky to have met manitas!
I have them work on me quite a bit, I crunched my neck in Ajo one day a couple months ago and went to one in Phoenix. They wont work on anglos in Phoenix, unless you know someone, because of the fear of it being a setup by the police.

mis2810

One other question, and I mean this seriously, so no silly comments from the usual suspects. Do you have to take off all your clothes for this or is it like a regular massage where you can leave your chones on and they strategically move the towel/sheet?

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
LOL! That's why I love Mexico so much. Only in Mexico can you get your body fixed and have some yummy tacos in the same place all in less than 2 hours for hardly any $$$.
In a simple way they are so far ahead of us, my wife is from Nayarit, they know so much about fixing a body the old way. You have what? put this and this on it. I always hear that.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I will ask Fabiola how women get handled, When I used a woman sobadora in Phoenix, 16th st. and broadway, I had to strip down to my chones and then she covered me. Are you still mad at me?

Last edited:

Kenny

alot of them say god tells them what to do. I dont know about that, but thats what they say.
I tried that once, and it got me three day's for a psychiatric observation.

Last edited: