Me and my big mouth, part 2

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Wow, just wow, I am blown away...........One of my new colleagues, she's been there 2 weeks, was learning (well I was telling her :grin:) about what we do there with the schools and the shelters....Today she brought me 2 big boxes of clothes for boys, men and women. She then told me I had inspired her to clean out her pack rat house and give what was not needed to me AND, after she told them, her 70 year old pack rat parents want to do the same.... I was standing there speechless already and I guarantee you, it takes a lot to shut me up, and then she asked me if I could use 2 thousand pull ups for 5 year old kids. Well, that did it, tears started rolling down my face. She said she has at least 20 cases of 98...... maybe more. She saw the videos.......

Mark, I will bring the adult shower chair and the child stroller wheelchair down at Thanksgiving in my utility trailer. And Harold, I will bring the yarn and the English books then, too. The lady that has the yarn and books just moved and they are in storage. She keeps promising me she'll get them out.....I can't pick the stroller and shower chair up until I get my trailer back from my friend. I loaned it to him in July, LOL! So, I'll offer to go to the storage with my trailer and get the books and yarn. Hopefully I'll have it all on Thanksgiving, a fitting day I must say. Somedays are really good days!!!!!!!!!

See what happens when you just tell people what you are doing and don't ask for help? They just offer it up......I'm gonna keep on talkin'!!!!!!!