Memorial Day Weekend Laguna Shores Rental

we have a timeshare at Laguna Shores, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom (pull out sofa in living room so it can sleep up to but not more than 6) we booked our time for Memorial Weekend but now we can't go down till June so we can rent out the weekend of Memorial (Friday May 26th through Monday 29th) , since we are owners let me know if you would need to add a day so I can bargain with them but 3 nights is the minimum we have to do.
I have it listed on Craigslist and VRBO , thought I'd put it on the forum too if anyone knows someone who needs a place that Weekend since it gets filled up fast.
Let me know if anyone has questions.
Thanks all!

Estella

One problem that I find with people renting these places are that they advertise it as "in Puerto Penasco" when it fact it is not.

In fact it is. My paper work from buying a house in Laguna Shores lists the house number, street, Laguna Shores, Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico. Also my electric bill and Bank Trust have the same address on them.

MEXIMO

Hey Stella.... There are a lot of us who spend a great deal of time here, and there are others who live in Arizona who still love to come and be here.
It sounds you are neither. If you hate it so much, as is evident from your negative posts, why don't you find a needlework or knitting forum in Phoenix,
it should suit you better.:mad::(

mondone

Whitecaps
Next Stella will claim the east beaches and the Mayan are not in PP either. Got news for you, they ARE! Stop being an ass wipe.

Totally agree Meximo and Mondone. Stella should take up knitting and stop being an ass wipe! After all it is horrible down here. Awful sunsets, seashells littered all over the beaches, too many fish, Margaritas and Cervezas every where, terrible, just terrible. Stella stay home it sucks down here!

Mia43

In fact it is. My paper work from buying a house in Laguna Shores lists the house number, street, Laguna Shores, Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico. Also my electric bill and Bank Trust have the same address on them.
We just built a house in Laguna Shores (Rocky Point) and just love it