Menudo Para La Cruda?

playaperro

El Pirata
I will be needing some menudo for new years day and would like to know if anyone knows where they sell it by the gallon to go. Like to buy it the night before so it can just be heated in the morning. Need the cilantro, green onion, lemon and pan birote too.

I stole this from rocky point dans site!

A true indicator of great food is to find a place where all the locals go!

Yoly's Cenaduria is just that place! This restaurant is only open from 7PM - 11PM and is packed everytime I go.

With about 5 items on the menu including tacos, sopes, tostadas, menudo and pozole....I've tried them all and each one are really good, but I can't help but to have the pozole everytime I go to Yolys.

What is pozole you ask? It is soup made with broth, hominy and pork. This large bowl of Pozole is served with a tray of toppings such as cabbage, limes, onions, cilantro, radishes and more that you can add to your soup.

If you haven't tried pozole or if you enjoy your pozole and looking for a great place to have it I recommend going to Yolys.

Yolys is located one block East of Super Ley Super Market in Rocky Point Mexico.

Roberto

Not sure what part you stole from RP Dan's site and what part you wrote but, Joly's is the place to go for Menudo or Pozole. You won't be disappointed. If you want a large take out order I would take along appropriate an container. They use large styrofoam coffe like cups for take out and will give you multiples of them but they tend to collapse on transport. I would stop by there as soon as possible to order a large quantity in advance so they can prepare enough. Take a pot along and leave it with them to fill than all you have to do is put it on the stove. When can I stop by for a bowl??? Pozole was the New Year tradition in New Mexico but we called it posole.

I have never seen menudo with hominy, only in pozole.