Metal Detectors

jerry

yep i wnat a new one after reading this:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33004687/ns/technology_and_science-science

LONDON - An amateur treasure hunter prowling English farmland with a metal detector stumbled upon the largest Anglo-Saxon treasure ever found, a massive seventh-century hoard of gold and silver sword decorations, crosses and other items, British archaeologists said Thursday.

One expert said the treasure found by 55-year-old Terry Herbert would revolutionize understanding of the Anglo-Saxons, a Germanic people who ruled England from the fifth century until the Norman conquest in 1066. Another said the find would rank among Britain's best-known historic treasures.

"This is just a fantastic find completely out of the blue," Roger Bland, who managed the cache's excavation, told The Associated Press. "It will make us rethink the Dark Ages

Roberto

Yo Tango, meet me in Trincheras on Tuesday morning at 6 AM. I know where the treasure is that was stolen from the Trincheras mine last year. Six million in GOLD, GOLD, GOLD !!!

Kenny

Yo Tango, meet me in Trincheras on Tuesday morning at 6 AM. I know where the treasure is that was stolen from the Trincheras mine last year. Six million in GOLD, GOLD, GOLD !!!
Not without me... Hey Poncho, Hey Cisco..

Wait for me wild Bill!

Last edited: