Mexican banking

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
Edna and I went into Santandar bank today and met with the bank manager, Director Sucursal AAAP, and gained a lot of information. The bank has no ties to any american bank and does not provide any information to any other banks anywhere. When you open an account you provide only a drivers license and a payment record for gas or water etc in the USA. They do not use your SSN so there is no way any government or private agency can see what you have. They do have a Bank of America ATM machine but it is for convenience only with no bank records. This sounds like the place to put your dollars. Yes there is a dollar account and that is where the bank manager keeps his money, 0%. They do also have Peso accounts tht receive 3% interset but he still prefers the Dollar.
Uriel Gerarado Herrera Acosta is the guy to see. He is very nice and speeks good English

PintoPoint

Well Known Member
I believe they are associated with Citibank. I have an account with them. You can track your account online. You need to keep a minimum of 1000 in the account or you will pay really high fees. I have had no trouble with them.

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
The director said they have no US ties other than the ATM machine. They do not use SSN so there should be no trace. My money is legal and taxes paid. Our business is in trouble an I am afraid the creditors will try to break the Corp vail and leave us broke.

playaperro

El Pirata
Hey Woody thx for sharing the info. I had an amigo go and open an acount and they wanted an FM-3 and min of $300 So your bank is a
better deal.

johnh

If your ATM account is with Bank of America, the Santandar ATM next to the 8/12 (Reggies) charges no fees. Only gives Peso's at the current rate.