Mexican Beer doldrums

#1: O.K. , For the last six months or so Pacifico has been darn hard to find in Sonoita. Vasquez liquors has had little or none and says they can rarely get it. The other liquor/beer stores are spotty in their supply at best.

#2: I have been told by two fine drinking establishments in Phoenix that Victoria will no longer be available in keg for sure and most likely not in bottles and cans also. Does anybody have any information on this stunning setback to my guzzling pastime?

I FIND YOUR POST SOMEWHAT DISTRESSING. BEING A CONNOISSER OF OUR TYPE OF LIBATIONS .WHAT IS ONE TO DO? SO YOU DO NOT THINK I'M INTELLIGENT I DID HAVE TO CHECK SPELLING ON GOOGLE.

HAVING JUST BOUGHT A CONDO IN ROCKY POINT AND GETTING SOME GUIDANCE ON THIS SITE. WITCH I APPRECIATE. IT'S A HARD JOB BEING AN IDIOT, HOWEVER I'M GOOD AT IT.

Maybe Dos XX will start paying the consumers like they do the bars and restaurant's to stock their products. ;)
For Pacific try the Modelrama as you come into Sonoyta on the left side of the road, in RP the Modelramas are usually the best place to find it
other than the Corona store on BJ (in bottles anyway)