Mexican Street food or Egyptian which is best

jerry

Hanging out in Cairo etc for a few weeks I tried a lot of street food.My conclusion is the Egyptians win on orange juice,way better popcorn,better dough nuts,better roasted pigeon,they rule at cooking goat,better bread and roasted Yams at 10 cents and a fallafell (sp?) for a quarter is a real bargain.
The mexicans still win the day based on fish tacos,flavored ices,beer,shrimp cocktail, superior coconut skills,better beef
neither country knows how to make ice cream worth a crap,Egyptian hash smokes mexican weed,Mexican women are way more beautiful,Egyptian dogs are friendlier,ditto there donkeys(they treat them better than the mexicans) Camels are all Egypt

Attachments

S

Submarine

Falafel

I'll take poisson cru from a roulotte in Tahiti any day.

jerry

Sub I don't think it's a fair food fight when the French have taught you to cook. Hell they even make snails taste good.If Costa Rica or Hawaii would have had the French boot on the back of their tropical paradises neck st some point they wouldn't have horrible food they do today.That goes double for Belize.

S

Submarine

What Spam doesn't qualify as nouvelle cuisine to you Jerry? Mange d'la merde! :lol: