Mexican Style Hot Dogs

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I remember a post on here a while back about whose Mexican style hot dogs were the best. Now I can't find it. Can I get some names and directions? There were some bacon wrapped and some others covered in Mexican style mayonesa (YUM). I'll be down this weekend and wanted to try one.
Thanks!

I don't remember his name, but I remember someone saying he had good ones....................he's located on Constitucion, on the right hand side, just off of Benito Juarez. I drove by there probably four or five times a few weeks ago, but never stopped. I am definitely going to be on the search for some goods ones in a couple of weeks, so let me know what you find. I'm sure Inks or RPJoe can steer us in the right direction.....................(Inks, I'm sure you'll go on and on about how good the ones are here in Tucson at Guero's or whatever his name is, but please stick to RP on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Oh yeah, the one on Constitucion is the one in front of Los Pinos hardware store. I remember that post now. That's on the way to Mark's house. How do you like them, Mark and Barb? I'll be there shortly with lunch for all of us!:-D

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
:aagh::fail::eek3::roll:

Stuart, now I need the puking smilie! LOL!!!!!!

Thanks Rosie, I'll look when I get home. I'll stop by this weekend to visit you. I've got some insurance questions and needs.

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I don't remember his name, but I remember someone saying he had good ones....................he's located on Constitucion, on the right hand side, just off of Benito Juarez. I drove by there probably four or five times a few weeks ago, but never stopped. I am definitely going to be on the search for some goods ones in a couple of weeks, so let me know what you find. I'm sure Inks or RPJoe can steer us in the right direction.....................(Inks, I'm sure you'll go on and on about how good the ones are here in Tucson at Guero's or whatever his name is, but please stick to RP on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
The only ones I know in RP are "Chon's" on Constitucion half a block north on Benito Juarez on the right hand side almost across from ABC bus station, Russ talked about the ones across from Los Pinos hardware but I never found them!!