Mexicosis channel on youtube

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
As a way for Naomi and I to demonstrate what we are doing on our houses and our plans for Cholla Bay we launched a new youtube channel called Mexicosis. Started just this week we have 3 videos which tells you a little about us and the junk we are buying and converting 1 house at a time. Take a look if you want and if you want to get notifications as we upload new videos you can subscribe to the channel with one click. Hope you like it!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Nice work! Are the title issues a real slog on some of these diamonds in the rough?
Thanks Jerry. Regarding titles....my Mexican corporation buys the properties. They become assets of my corp. When I sell them to foreigners they are buying an asset and the bank trust is issued right away in the name of the buyer. My corp has 100% title to these properties and can therefore transfer 100% ownership to the buyers. It is not as difficult as some would make it. We have a sale under our belt and it couldn't have gone smoother and more legitimate the buyers are thrilled and Naomi and I are so happy for them.

ben21

Cool projects Russ. I know each home is different, but roughly how much do you sell these for? Also is there a beach anywhere in Cholla Bay? I've only been to JJ's and haven't spent much time out there...

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
At high tide there is a beach 140 steps from the front porch...otherwise Tucson beach is a 5 minute drive away and very popular

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
House 1 is a 2 bed 1 bath...sold for 125k house 2 is a 2 bed 2 bath ready to sell at 140 k. These houses are brand new no surprises after you close. House 3 is 2 bed 2 bath and may be as high as 150 as it is a new floor plan....keep posted.

Love it!

By the way, my spouse and I – when we watch those beach-house-hunting programs, roll our eyes when people insist on an outdoor shower. After all: You come up from the beach, by which time you’re dry or damp with sandy feet. Would you rather:

1. Simply hose off feet, put on flip flops, and go inside to your nice, cozy, private shower

2. Drench yourself under a shower (that will be rusty in 3 months) and trudge drippingly through the house toward your nice, cozy, private shower

We installed an outdoor shower 20 years ago, and neither we nor guests use it. Just say’n.

Anyway, best wishes for Mexicosis. Chollya needs you.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Thanks for the thoughts. Naomi and I live in town and we have an outdoor shower and I use it like 3 times a day during the summer when I am working outside. We love it and what we did was to install simple water valves on flex line so we can replace the controls every year for about 15 bux. without taking too much apart! Thanks again I appreciate the
feedback.

jerry

Love it!

By the way, my spouse and I – when we watch those beach-house-hunting programs, roll our eyes when people insist on an outdoor shower. After all: You come up from the beach, by which time you’re dry or damp with sandy feet. Would you rather:

1. Simply hose off feet, put on flip flops, and go inside to your nice, cozy, private shower

2. Drench yourself under a shower (that will be rusty in 3 months) and trudge drippingly through the house toward your nice, cozy, private shower

We installed an outdoor shower 20 years ago, and neither we nor guests use it. Just say’n.

Good for hosing off the dog

jerry

Love it!

the Mexican Marines use mine...steal my shampoo too