Millionaire Fraud in San Felipe "FYI"

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
In RP I know maybe a total of 10 Americans, in San Felipe I dont know any 0. My point is I guess I have never heard a Mexican (and I know alot of them) bitch about ejidos or land fraud. So why is that? What is it that attracts Americans in Mexico to those kind of deals? P.S.I have a small house in San Felipe, in Colonia Los Gavilanes (22years).

Last edited:

ernesto

Well Known Member
How many Mexicans own a residence on the beach? They also don't have the feidecomiso issue.I always wondered why there are no Mexican areas ON the beach.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
In Lopez Aceves the Mexicans were pissed off when they were made to take the beach instead of more land out near the Pancho Villa R.V. Resort 25 years ago that beachfront to them was useless.

ernesto

Well Known Member
It seems as though an individual Mexican is usually not going to engage in a real estate transaction with the likes of the "developers" that have swindled many Americans.The ejido thing is another issue.Money brings out the best in everyone.

B

Ben_Riptoff

Mexican have lots of complaints about land fraud in San Felipe. They just do not feel that their corrupt courts and politicians will help them, so they do nothing to enforce "the rule of law".

That is why it is so easy to swindle Mexicans and foreigners alike... there is no penalty for such acts in San Felipe.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I have a friend named Ben just like you, his last name is Dover. He would be a good candidate to try to sell something in San Felipe.

Last edited: