Monday April 26th 3:30 in the afternoon

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Just a quick update..

It is almost late afternoon, I spent time with Naomi and my son Braden and a friend of ours, had a burrito from Reggies and a couple of bottles of water. It is so warm outside I decided to take the grill off my quad and sand it and paint it and I am getting ready to re-install it. My son is playing video games and soon his freind will come over from a couple of blocks away and they will probably stay up too late playing games but once in a while that is OK. I am making a beer run right now so I can go up on the second floor deck later with my girl and watch and listen to the comings and goings of our neighborhood. Had a couple of people stop over today, one guy is going to buy a house across the street and a couple of blocks down from me, and another gal came by that I know, she has a lot for sale not far from my house and she thought I might be able to help her.

Whats is the point of this diatribe?

All of this happened to an American who happens to enjoy his life with his family in Mexico. I compare it to my life in the States once in a while, and I find it is very similar but with one important difference.....I have very little in the way of stress here, life kind of flows along and we are just along fr the ride which causes a sense of joy..Not having to control everything in your life.

Get out there and do something fun. AJUA - Life is good

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Or like our remembered reyna de la salsa would say AZUCAR!! and that is the beauty of little PP just like any other town without the stress, aaaaaaahhhh!!! and life goes on!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
S

Submarine

Thanks again for the update Russ!
When was the last time you went to the Doctor? Had your cholesterol checked?
It's about time for annual prostrate exams too, don't let those slide.

Do you check the ratings on the videogames your children are playing? It's smart to do so and keep them away from the violent ones.

Keep 'em coming Russ!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Sub,

Cholesterol is in the safe range, blood pressure is 110 over 70, I am about 10#s overweight but hey I am working on it.

Thanks for your concern. No I dont go to the doctor until I feel bad which in my 49 years has not happened more than once or twice (except the dentist)

I am very in tune with the activities of my kid. His computer is in the kitchen dining room of the house with the screen facing the open common area where his mom and I walk through regularly so I think that is ok for now, he cant even watch R movies, (neither do we)

So on balance I think things are pretty much OK on the home front and I sincerely think that it has a lot to do with belief systems, personal awareness, and the fact we moved to Mexico 4 years ago........

BTW it is 9:00 Tuesday morning, I just mopped the house and cleaned the driveway out. I have friends in town who want to see Penasco from the inside out and since that is what I do for a living I said heck yeah! I'll take you around. Later we come back to the house for fresh oysters asadero with garlic and butter and a few cold cold ones. AJUA, Life is great!