Monte Vista "free lots"

calletano69

Monte vista is advertizing lots for " FREE" in Phoenix Az, they are giving them away to people that meets their requirements, Mexican nationals, over 18 years old and so on, the only thing they have to pay is a fee of $ 6000 + to bring power and water to their lots and sign a contract with them until you pay that sum, it's pretty much a sale disguise as a free giveaway, this new " development" is north of rocky point east of laguna del mar and according to them they have the govertment blessing on this "deal" sounds to good to be truth.....

Roberto

Well Known Member
There is a lot of sand and space out there with no roads to speak of. Wonder when they think they will have power and water?

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Its actually east of the sonoyta highway and north of the road out of town that goes to Caborca. Its also a part of Ejido Miramar. www.montevistamexico.com They paint a pretty picture. 6 months ago the place was home to sidewinders,ground squirels and kangaroo rats. now its a resort destination, just without the resort, you have to use your imagination.

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
It's interesting when you go to the website, and click on MonteVista Pictures, they have 2 shots, one with the Tessoro Condos at the end of Las Conchas.....:rofl:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
It's interesting when you go to the website, and click on MonteVista Pictures, they have 2 shots, one with the Tessoro Condos at the end of Las Conchas.....:rofl:
And nobody here in Sonora to stop them. I dont know of any fraud arrests in RP. Just like all the killings and not one arrest for murder.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Does anybody ever get arrested in Penasco for doing anything wrong?
Drunk Spring Breakers. When my brother in law was arrested for possesion of high caliber ammo, he was out in a day. I bet the nuts that got caught last week with all the arms are already out unless they are really flunkies.

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
So Americans get arrested for being stupid...no news there...I'm talking about real crime. Like stealing someone's property. Like the murders. Seems like the petty stuff is an income producer for the town...but they look away when the big stuff goes down.

Terry C

Well Known Member
That pic looks like the area where the Villa Cortez place WAS going to be

Last edited:
R

rick smith

Monte vista is a great deal....

My wife purchased a lot from monte vista almost for nothing and she already got her title. Water lines are already on their way just drive by the caborca road and you can see all the work they are doing. You can check all the legality at the municipal offices, actually my wife got her title right there. First investigate before making any negative coments about a project in mexico and specially in rocky point who has already being hit with a lot of bad press.

Terry C

Well Known Member
There is a large water line at the turn around being put in along the cross cut road that meets up with the Caborca hwy. Is that their water line? I heard that line was going to the Myan.

R

realtor2012

Monte vista looks like a great investment

Water lines are heading to monte vista and the first home is being built.. Great investment i would think if you are buying the lots almost for nothing right now...

Roberto

Well Known Member
Water lines are heading to monte vista and the first home is being built.. Great investment i would think if you are buying the lots almost for nothing right now...
Yeah, especially when they are worth twice what you pay for them in just a few days, even though there are several thousand other lots available at the original selling price. Hmm how does that work again ????