Mosquitos

They were BAD all last weekend in Mirador. We couldn't sit out on our porch for thirty seconds without a painful bite.

Might be related to...................

The sleazy hotel across from the Caribbean Parrot was dumping all of their raw sewage directly onto the street. Av Sinaloa was flooded at that intersection as well as the side streets. The stink coulda choked El Zorillo. The tires on my truck still have an eight inch band of white dried up liquefied poop on them. I still have at least a dozen raised welts on by legs with little infected tops on each one.

Oh well................

JJ

MIRAMAR

I have to say last weekend was the most perfect Memorial day weekend we've spent in Penasco in the last 15 years- beautiful. We were so tempted to go back down this weekend.

mis2810

It was hot yesterday, but today it's HOT. Not that I'd rather be anywhere else, but it's the hottest day of the year so far. Still better than Phoenix even it were 99% humidity...

I don't know about better than Phx when the humidity is 80% and above. :rolleyes:. But a great place to be anyway.
We left yesterday at 12PM and it was 95 going past the condos, 110 when we got 5 miles north of town. When we arrived home it was toasty but dry.

We rented a Rhino Friday afternoon and it was very warm. We spent the rest of the afternoon under a palapa, when we got too hot
we went for a swim, (water was perfect).
Another great vacation had to end, there were a lot of cars heading south on our way back, the traffic looked like a big holiday was happening.

I don't know about better than Phx when the humidity is 80% and above. :rolleyes:. But a great place to be anyway.
I hate humidity. But considering that it's more than 10 degrees cooler, and slighty breezier than PHX, I'll take Penasco. In Phoenix, my air conditioner would be running overtime. Here, a few oscillating fans have done the trick. That said, the wind velocity is a big factor. And the beaches are cooler and breezier than town and farther inland, and therefore a nice place to "park." Of course as July / August brings more humidity, the air conditioning will have to come on down here as well. But for now, fans during the day / night . . . happy hour with feet in the water late afternoon . . . Heaven!

mis2810

We left yesterday at 12PM and it was 95 going past the condos, 110 when we got 5 miles north of town. When we arrived home it was toasty but dry.

We rented a Rhino Friday afternoon and it was very warm. We spent the rest of the afternoon under a palapa, when we got too hot
we went for a swim, (water was perfect).
Another great vacation had to end, there were a lot of cars heading south on our way back, the traffic looked like a big holiday was happening.
If it's so hot and humid and I have to be locked up inside with the AC on, at least I have a view of the beach from year. In Phoenix not so much. :D