Motel rent

We will be in our 5th wheel in Playa de Oro 1-22-14 thru 1-29-14. A friend will visit at that time but we don't have room for her to sleep in the trailer. She has limited means and needs a reasonable, clean motel room just to sleep in. (Close to Playa de Oro)

Any help appreciated. My email is [email protected]

My GF and I just stayed for 2 nights at Posada la Roca. Very clean and priced low. I believe we paid $29 per night.
Bed not the best, bring your own pillow. Hot shower is good. Its not too far from PDO, about 1.5 mi from door to door
There are prob others closer to PDO, I just don't personally know of any.
http://hotelposadalaroca.blogspot.com/

Looks like a $60 per nite place. Might give it a shot next time were are there for a short stay.
(I didn't mean that in a negative way... it was in comparison to the price and accommodations vs. Posada)

Last edited:
We will be in our 5th wheel in Playa de Oro 1-22-14 thru 1-29-14. A friend will visit at that time but we don't have room for her to sleep in the trailer. She has limited means and needs a reasonable, clean motel room just to sleep in. (Close to Playa de Oro)

Any help appreciated. My email is [email protected]
We stay ay PDO also and have friends stay at El Mirador. They returned for another stay so it can't be to bad. My sister and brother in law have stayed there a couple of times I didn't hear any complaints from them, and yes it is right next door to PDO. They have pool, a little on the small side, but looks very clean. BBQ area with shade and tables.