Motorcycle Mob in Penasco.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Interestingly..it has been a huge rally with very few if any complaints or problems. I also had the pleasure of conducting a private desert ride out to the Pinacate Visitors Center with a group of people from Indonesia who flew 22 hours to get to LA, then rented 15 Harley's and rode them through Mexicali and down the coastal Highway. It had to cost at least 6k a piece to do the trip. They were absolutely a joy to be around and they have already made their plans for next year with a group twice as big.
Indo 1 res.jpg

jerry

Interestingly..it has been a huge rally with very few if any complaints or problems. I also had the pleasure of conducting a private desert ride out to the Pinacate Visitors Center with a group of people from Indonesia who flew 22 hours to get to LA, then rented 15 Harley's and rode them through Mexicali and down the coastal Highway. It had to cost at least 6k a piece to do the trip. They were absolutely a joy to be around and they have already made their plans for next year with a group twice as big.
That is awesome!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I TRIED to go fishing once during that weekend. Stupid me. Up at 5:00 am and my truck surrounded by a sea of Harley-Davidsons.

Oh well....