My 3/2011 Trip report.

badfish

Well Known Member
We were down there this pass weekend from the 25th, to the 28th. It was beautiful. We stayed at Granada Del Mar on the strip.

We had dinner the first night and first time at Latitude 31. It was ok. I still like La Curva or a taco stand better. We also went out to JJ's, Wrecked at the Reef, and Palador Vieja Habana.

We love the fish tacos at JJ's and the shredded pork leg, fried yucca, and beans and rice at Habanas. We were most surprised about the Reef. That place has changed so much. There is rattan love seats through out the whole inside. There is also a stage, ping pong table, and at least ten flat screen tv's. On the out side there is bean bag toss, loungers and fire pits.
The Malecon is almost all the way paved. It looks so much nicer there. We picked up some really good honey tequila there.

P1000778.jpgP1000776.jpgP1000774.jpgP1000812.jpgP1000816.jpg

T

Tomcat

No (Does any one know the "woman" in my avatar?) is this quiz ? hummmm ? do you know the woman in your avatar ???? forgive me I am not sure how this works ? so who is the woman ?

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tomcat

Nope I haven't a clue who she is ? is she posted in the picture section ????? well my eyes are not so good and that avatar is pretty small and its hard to make out that picture !
Its kind of a quiz. There is a posted picture on here of her.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
the avatar picture is tooooooooo small to actually see clearly if he is "el latigo negro" luckly for you you will not find him anymore walking the beaches of RP trying to get you!! but worry about "la gaga" is the replacement, shiny platinum hair and yoou know a mile away it is a man, anyway you see him run, run as fast as you can, unless you like men!!

Kenny

Well Known Member
Sounds like you had a good time and ate well, but what about the shore fishing you were going to do?

badfish

Well Known Member
the avatar picture is tooooooooo small to actually see clearly if he is "el latigo negro" luckly for you you will not find him anymore walking the beaches of RP trying to get you!! but worry about "la gaga" is the replacement, shiny platinum hair and yoou know a mile away it is a man, anyway you see him run, run as fast as you can, unless you like men!!
Bingo! The picture is from 3 or 4 years ago. My friend passed out and pissed him self. So a group of us paid her to come in and take some pictures with him. What ever happened to "el latigo negro"?
old camera pics 058.jpg

As for fishing well i caught a few and this was the biggest one!
P1000886.jpg

Last edited:

AZ ROB

Well Known Member
I don't think she is who or what you think he is "next thing you know he was a she and said hey babe lets take a walk on the wild side" You need her number Tom? Or do you wanna wait till you get drunk again? LOL:rofl:

Last edited: