Nancy's "Animal Adoption Center of Rocky Point"

aacorp

logokaren.jpgOur new Logo design by Karen Gosnell 383 7779. Summer is here with a bang - hot,hot,hot! As many of you have found out they are not allowing meats and pet food into Mexico/ This is a law that has been on the books for some time but is just being enforced. Other borders have inspection stations for these items but Sonoyta is a small town and does not have one. It is not problem bringing these items over at San Luis and Nogales.
We use Kirkland dog and puppy food from Costco. Costco Hermosillo does deliver here to RP every week and these items can be found in several locations. I puirchase at Welton which is just south of the Sante Fe market on the same side of the street. Side street at the signal. It is made in the USA and distributed in Mexico/ Price is good with the exvhange rate as it is.
Sams club also has a lot of dog food but it is Mexican made and most except one has corn or cereal as the first ingredient. My dogs will not eat the Mexican dog oof ?????? Go figure.There is one brand called Lamb and rice at Sams. I have not tried it since I can find what I need at Welton.
Please pick up a bag or two and bring to the center or I will pick it up from you. They also have the Kirkland puppy. I have over 15 growing pups at the moment and I am going through 3 bags a week of the puppy.
Come visit us on facebook -----page ======Animal Adoption Center of Rocky Point or my page "nancy phelan"
We always need cat dry and canned and cat litter - the non clumping.
Your donations are a tax deduction as we are a 501(c)3 non profit corporation.
Thank you to all who are helping the animals.
A BIG thank to our friends at Puerta Privada for donating - this week =a truck load of food , cleaning supples and a cash donation that we can use for fixing some of the growing kittens and puppies
Call for directions and information - Adoption days are on Sunday or by appt.