Naomi's Fashion show returning November 2018

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Never taking rest and relaxation easily, my wife has decided to produce her extremely popular fashion show once again this November. In the past her shows have been held at - Wrecked at the Reef - Puesta del Sol - Caribbean Parrot - Baja Cantina - Southside Jillz.

This year she has made arrangements to hold her event at the now being remodeled and reopened Manny's Beach Club in the Mirador.

If you have been to any of her shows you know that well over 200 folks attend and everyone has a great time. Naomi not only designs her own line, she also invites 2 other local designers to assist with their designs and models. I expect there to be about 20 models in this years event. It is on a Wednesday mid day so it does not conflict with anything else going on. Make plans to attend, it is free to enjoy!

Fashion show 2018 1st flyer resized.jpg

KellyKiwii

Hi Russ! My name is Kelly and I am a FIDM graduate, plus my boyfriend and I are professional event planners. We are really excited about the event tomorrow and can’t wait to see it! We would love to get involved in more events in the area! We will be living down here for about 6 months and would enjoy being involved in the community. We have experience in fashion shows as well as other types of fairs and festivals. I’ll try to introduce ourselves tomorrow so you can put faces to the names! See you tomorrow!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Hi Russ! My name is Kelly and I am a FIDM graduate, plus my boyfriend and I are professional event planners. We are really excited about the event tomorrow and can’t wait to see it! We would love to get involved in more events in the area! We will be living down here for about 6 months and would enjoy being involved in the community. We have experience in fashion shows as well as other types of fairs and festivals. I’ll try to introduce ourselves tomorrow so you can put faces to the names! See you tomorrow!
Hi Kelly, Naomi and I will be there pretty early. If you want to come by and meet that would be great! The people start showing up at noon, and the actual Fashion show starts at 230. Once the show starts we will have no time as I am sure you know. It'll be great to meet you tomorrow!