NARCO STATE (The drug war)

Kenny

The National Geographic channel on Direct TV is have a documentary (The drug war) starting at 5:00 PM.

jerry

The rumor that this was a battle between Pigeon Coop Developers and Trailer Park loyalists (cheap Chinese beads left on the dead) is untrue. Infighting between the Sinaloa cartel sub groups(Shorty Guzman vs, The Beltans) played out on a local level (sometimes splitting families...the gangs use marriage to cement deals...sometimes just cement) Most locals were with Guzman until last year but Beltran was kicking everyones ass until his meeting with the navy last week.

So where were the bodies found???...the one article seemed to indicate outside of Sonoyta....but the Fox news link didn't say, and had a map of Penasco up....

The rumor that this was a battle between Pigeon Coop Developers and Trailer Park loyalists (cheap Chinese beads left on the dead) is untrue.
So where does that put you Jerry?? In the middle playing the 2 groups against each other hoping that we annihilate each other....so that you land barons with your mansions on the beach can have it all to yourselves???:eek::confused::stir:

Last edited:
So where were the bodies found???...the one article seemed to indicate outside of Sonoyta....but the Fox news link didn't say, and had a map of Penasco up....
I published more of the known facts about the event in the Tides to help defray rumors and let folks make up their own minds about it without being led by incomplete reports. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've already been hearing from people about this...

6 Bodies Found on Ejido Land Northeast of Puerto Penasco

On the afternoon of Dec. 17 the bodies of six males, approximate ages from 20-35, were discovered about 20 miles north of Rocky Point, on Ejido Aguazarca land. The bodies were found in a “narcofosa” in an unpopulated area to the east of Highway 8, some distance off the road leading into the ejido. Highway 8 is the main road leading from the Arizona/Mexico border to Puerto Peñasco.

Narcofosa is a term coined by journalists in recent years to describe a cemetery or body disposal place, usually clandestine and not meant to be found, related to the drug wars.
Click Here to Read More

Last edited:

jerry

What I don't get about this body dump is why not dig a little deeper as a professional courtesy? Who wants to be eaten by lost dogs,owls and Javalina? These guys are in the same trade and must realize it could be them in the desert with there hands tied behind their back with baling wire looking up at the silhouette of a man with a gun.It's just not the way you should treat another guy on his last day.

What I don't get about this body dump is why not dig a little deeper as a professional courtesy? Who wants to be eaten by lost dogs,owls and Javalina? These guys are in the same trade and must realize it could be them in the desert with there hands tied behind their back with baling wire looking up at the silhouette of a man with a gun.It's just not the way you should treat another guy on his last day.
Jerry....maybe it's the "culture"...and I'm not picking on the Mexicans....the Russian mob is known for it's cruelty....if they are going to knock someone off, they will kill that person, his/her mother/father/children/and so on....just to make sure a relative doesn't come looking for them for revenge! Some of the Asian cultures are also known for their cruelty.... Everything is "relative" to what westerners would consider "acceptable"....if there is such a thing as an "acceptable" method killing another person!!!

jerry

Macho Prieto, Mayo Zambada’s security chief has been put on the top of "he ordered it" list by Michael at the Border Reporter