NEED PARTS FOR YOUR VINTAGE JEEP ?

First I need to send a very hearty note of thanks to Kenny for the free advertising for my business.

If any of you out there have a vintage Jeep vehicle from 1941 thru 1968 we here at WWW.WILLYSJEEPPARTS.COM most likely have the parts for you. You can order online directly from our website or call us at 800-494-5597 or 928-343-9216.

We ship daily from our warehouse in Yuma Arizona to any place on earth. We can bring the parts to you in Puerto Penasco if and when the Chink Bio Attack lapses back to normalcy especially after an aircraft carrier or two of ours are vaporized by our friendy little yellow buddies.

My very good friends at Baja 1000 across from Giuseppe's can install your parts whilst you partake of Roberts super fine cuisine. Might even see me and she there as well.

If you are in need any of the original Jeep manuals to include the factory Service Manuals, Illustrated Parts Lists and all of the Military Jeep Publications check us out at WWW.ORIGINALREPRODUCTIONSLLC.COM. We print and sell every Jeep manual from 1941 thru 1980 both civilian and military.

JJ

Thanks again Kenny!

JJ

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
First I need to send a very hearty note of thanks to Kenny for the free advertising for my business.

If any of you out there have a vintage Jeep vehicle from 1941 thru 1968 we here at WWW.WILLYSJEEPPARTS.COM most likely have the parts for you. You can order online directly from our website or call us at 800-494-5597 or 928-343-9216.

We ship daily from our warehouse in Yuma Arizona to any place on earth. We can bring the parts to you in Puerto Penasco if and when the Chink Bio Attack lapses back to normalcy especially after an aircraft carrier or two of ours are vaporized by our friendy little yellow buddies.

My very good friends at Baja 1000 across from Giuseppe's can install your parts whilst you partake of Roberts super fine cuisine. Might even see me and she there as well.

If you are in need any of the original Jeep manuals to include the factory Service Manuals, Illustrated Parts Lists and all of the Military Jeep Publications check us out at WWW.ORIGINALREPRODUCTIONSLLC.COM. We print and sell every Jeep manual from 1941 thru 1980 both civilian and military.

JJ

Thanks again Kenny!

JJ

JJ, what regulations do you face when importing parts into Mexico? I would assume it depends on who's standing there when you cross? Trying to start a little something myself. Can't let the cat out of the bag on here though.

Hey Joe.................

Trying to bring anything into Mehico "legally" is as you all know a total PITA.

My parts smuggling routine is much the same as the Mexies do here with taking everything out of the original packaging then dumping all of the cardboard, foam padding and plastic wrap on the parking lots of Walmart and Sam's Club. I do the same but save the packaging as fire starter for my bar-bee.

The important issue will be to make the parts look used so as not to pay the import duty. Never forget that those aduanas make big bucks when you DON'T declare something and they FIND IT!

Normally they are too lazy to climb up to check what's in the truck bed and my cab is usually stuffed with all kinds of shit like compressed air cylinders, tools, clothes, booze, zig-zags, rib-eyes, fruit, etc.

I used to make big hauls of scuba gear, beach toys and fishing tackle. I would totally stuff the cabin of my boat and not once did they ever catch on due mostly to the fact that they were too lazy to find a ladder to get up into it.

So mostly I just bring small loads. I had been dealing with Baja 1000 and a guy in Mirador who did Jeep work. They just call or email me and I haul the stuff down on my next run.

Never try taking tires in either new or used. If it is not attached to your vehicle or trailer as a spare they will fine you, take them away or turn you back to the FUSA.

You can always ship the stuff by UPS here then it gets transfered to ESTAFETA then delivered to someone in RP. I have never had to pay import duty with this method.

Now just realize this, Jeep owners in Mexico are one of my biggest customer bases. I ship 99% of those parts by the US Post Office Priority Mail and have never had a customer complain about paying duty.

DHL ships to Mexico with a minimum amount of hassle since they are the world's number one service moving drugs and drug money across the US/Mex border. I had to quit them because every time I did I got a visit from the FBI or DEA afterwards.

So realize that SIZE MATTERS. If you have a pair six foot long new fiberglass pre-runner fenders in the bed of your truck with two just like it installed on the front your truck they WILL assume that something is stinky.

Just saying,

JJ

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
JJ, what regulations do you face when importing parts into Mexico? I would assume it depends on who's standing there when you cross? Trying to start a little something myself. Can't let the cat out of the bag on here though.
My mechanic ordered specialty parts from a online place fro SoCal. It was ordered on Friday and he had the parts Tuesday..they were legally imported based on the invoice amount and were brought down by Hector at Burrito Express. Fast enough and not too costly

cholla

JJ

Thanks again Kenny!

JJ

I did not know that was you. I have ordered parts for my 51 cj3a. Small world, eh?