New building on Rodeo Drive?

IggyAZ

I hope this is not aq repeat question but can anyone tell us what is that new concrete building being built on the dirt road to rodeo row?
Thank you

Was a strip mall that larry large started and never finished. The acropolis was the resort to be built and was more behind las palmas and is now the medical building.

IggyAZ

The new convention center.
Thank you very much for the information about the convention center.
I have told my group about this forum in hopes they join and see what and where I get all the latest news on RP.
Only a few more days before I head back to AZ.
The Reef RV park has been busy the past week but seems things are slowing down after the weekend.

Thanks again
Iggy

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
That sounds familiar - although why would you use a Greek name in a Mexican beach town????

Yes I stand corrected, the model for ACROPOLIS is now the SANDY BEACH URGENT CARE/STEM CELL THERAPY BOGUS BS where you can get robbed of your money for thinking that your spinal cord can be repaired from STEM CELL THERAPY IN ROCKY POINT AT SANDY BEACH URGENT CARE A LA VERGA!! Larry Large, if I could have picked my name at birth that might have been it!!!!! LOL but yes the original master plan called for resorts and shopping galore like Sandy Beach was DUBAI.

playaperro

El Pirata
Back to the convention center, it has no windows, front doors are about the size of a peep joint, I don't know about that place without a good escape route....

And it is just down the street from the sewer treatment plant, In the morning when the wind is blowing from the east, I bet all the conventioners will just be all over that.
What were they thinking?

jerry

And it is just down the street from the sewer treatment plant, In the morning when the wind is blowing from the east, I bet all the conventioners will just be all over that.
What were they thinking?
Maybe they have been drinking that fancy 70 dollars a bottle rock star labeled tequila

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Maybe they have been drinking that fancy 70 dollars a bottle rock star labeled tequila

Luna Malvada makes Roger's moonshine taste like gasoline! Now LUNA is top top shelf, but they are too good to bring it down to Rocky Point. Tequila Penasco is gasoline too.

Everytime we drive by it (20x a year) it just reeks of something more than de-sal.
My local buddy lives 5 blocks from it, said, it is the treatment plant for the condos. He said it gets really bad sometimes.

They use some of the water for the golf courses (? on the golf course) and watering the road.
I asked him about the road and he said they stopped using salt water last year on the road.
I saw that the pump and pipe was still at SB, but he said it's not used now.

jerry

Everytime we drive by it (20x a year) it just reeks of something more than de-sal.
My local buddy lives 5 blocks from it, said, it is the treatment plant for the condos. He said it gets really bad sometimes.

They use some of the water for the golf courses (? on the golf course) and watering the road.
I asked him about the road and he said they stopped using salt water last year on the road.
I saw that the pump and pipe was still at SB, but he said it's not used now.
So saying "that road is really sh-TTT" is true.