New home builders

Any one know of a reputable home builder that does quality construction, and experience in boveda ceilings?
Miguel Suazo - 011-52 1 638 384 5419 - I have used him for years does quality work and his costs are reasonable.
He also speaks English.
I saw an addition he did in Cholla with a Boveda brick ceiling and it looked nice when it was done.

Miguel can do what ever you want, the range for construction is $30-75 per/SF all depending on what level of finish is needed.
I had him do a 300sf addition, 1 bath, 1 bedroom and a hallway which he did for $7,000,
I supplied all the finish items (vanity, fixtures, tile, paint, roof paint, electric trim, etc)
He did all the construction, installed the finish items, tile and painted it for $24 a foot.
(6" block, sand finish stucco, 6" foam roof/ceiling and knock down texture interior walls.
It cost me $1,500 for all the items he didn't supply. That was 3 years ago

Last year he did an addition for an investor with a Boveda ceiling, 12x15ish (it was probably larger) I believe it was under $3000 for the ceiling part).
He does all the main construction and subs out the Boveda work to 3 guys who are really fast doing all the brick work..
He then does the concrete topping and water proofing a few of days later.

JimMcG

Miguel can do what ever you want, the range for construction is $30-75 per/SF all depending on what level of finish is needed.
I had him do a 300sf addition, 1 bath, 1 bedroom and a hallway which he did for $7,000,
I supplied all the finish items (vanity, fixtures, tile, paint, roof paint, electric trim, etc)
He did all the construction, installed the finish items, tile and painted it for $24 a foot.
(6" block, sand finish stucco, 6" foam roof/ceiling and knock down texture interior walls.
It cost me $1,500 for all the items he didn't supply. That was 3 years ago

Last year he did an addition for an investor with a Boveda ceiling, 12x15ish (it was probably larger) I believe it was under $3000 for the ceiling part).
He does all the main construction and subs out the Boveda work to 3 guys who are really fast doing all the brick work..
He then does the concrete topping and water proofing a few of days later.
Very hard to beat those prices, for sure. Did you bring most of your share of the finish items from the U.S?

Very hard to beat those prices, for sure. Did you bring most of your share of the finish items from the U.S?
70% from the US, for the quality of work he does his prices are excellent. He does it right the first time, not too much manana, except if he can go fishing on a boat, but his crew will still be there to do the work.