New Road From Coastal Highway

diegoxx

Does anyone have an update on the new road from the coastal highway (at the tee) to the Sandy Beach area? Also, will it connect at the traffic circle where the Circle K is/was? Will be traveling this weekend as well as April, May & June.
Thanks

diegoxx

2 pages on Mac vs. PC and no response to a pertinent RP question? Maybe I asked the question the wrong way. How about

I'm bringing a Mac and a PC down the coastal highway. Is the new road from the tee into the Sandy Beach area complete?
or
A libtard and a right wing wacko are driving in from the coastal highway. Is the new road from the tee into the Sandy Beach area complete?
or
~~~~~ Here, fishy, fishy~~~~A pigeon cooper ~~~is driving~~~ down the coastal highway~~~~~

Any help?

2 pages on Mac vs. PC and no response to a pertinent RP question? Maybe I asked the question the wrong way. How about

I'm bringing a Mac and a PC down the coastal highway. Is the new road from the tee into the Sandy Beach area complete?
or
A libtard and a right wing wacko are driving in from the coastal highway. Is the new road from the tee into the Sandy Beach area complete?
or
~~~~~ Here, fishy, fishy~~~~A pigeon cooper ~~~is driving~~~ down the coastal highway~~~~~

Any help?
A little impatient....aren't we?

I haven't been out that way in a while (Coast Highway)....and was not even aware that they were planning on connecting the coast highway to the road to the resorts (the traffic circle you spoke about)....since the roads are a couple of miles (or more) apart.... I was on the road that runs past the gas station and the circle 2 weeks ago, and there wasn't any construction going on that I could see.

Last edited:
It looks like Constituion runs all the way up to the Coast Highway from Samuel Acana...but I'd be surprised if it was paved up there.

diegoxx

Thanks for the input. I was just bumping the topic since it was sinking fast and figured a little sarcasm would't hurt while I was it. Traveling tomorrow and will wait until it is paved since we almost drove into an open trench on the coastal hwy "detour" a while back. Will update after the weekend.

jerry

Come on risk it man...One of the great things about Mexico is no Nanny State bullshit...you can have two wheels on the edge of a cliff on the coastal highway down south and the guy waving you through will eyeball it and give you a thumbs up!...In the USA you would be arrested after some Nazi Highway patrol officer finished tazing and yelling at you.
Thanks for the input. I was just bumping the topic since it was sinking fast and figured a little sarcasm would't hurt while I was it. Traveling tomorrow and will wait until it is paved since we almost drove into an open trench on the coastal hwy "detour" a while back. Will update after the weekend.