New Sasabe Altar highway will be built…Tucson to Caborca in 2 hours!

Old55

Well Known Member
Who the F$&K wants to go or need to go to Caborca.
Chedderbob , me and Sun Devil for a start! Caborca with some stability is awesome.Puerto Penasco is just barely Mexico….but hey people like wrestling , stock car racing and line dancing too so what do I know.

Last edited:

Old55

Well Known Member
When will the paved road between Sasabe and Caborca be finished? Yes, I know, MX time
Hey man , I hear the wind withstanding fishing is good down our way. This is going to happen because the military needs it to control that area and mining interests need access for minerals needed for the coming transition to all electric cars. This is so great! We can be in Caborca eating lunch , stocking up on supplies an hour after crossing !

Last edited:

Old55

Well Known Member
With the approval of 500 million pesos, the Federation gave the green light to build a military barracks in Caborca, which will have 550 additional elements to try to curb insecurity in the conflictive area of Caborca and the entire region of Altar and El Sásabe. a corridor for the transfer of drugs and migrants to the United States.

They tell us that the work of removing land and drawing up the plans has already begun with an investment of 44 million pesos that the State Government disbursed through a short-term line of credit, which will be paid as soon as the federal resources arrive. earmarked for this project.

Here “Between us” the new barracks will depend on the 45th Military zone located in Nogales and will have the capacity for 550 elements of the Mexican Army to be there permanently to attend to tasks throughout Caborca, Altar, Sonoyta, Puerto Peñasco and even San Luis Río Colorado.

We hope that with the arrival of the military troops and the strategy that they will undoubtedly apply, the area will regain a tranquility that most of the inhabitants yearn for.