Newbie to the site

VonDog

El Pescador
Hey all, new to the site but not new to Rocky Point. I've had a lot of good fishing experiences there, mostly from shore, but have rescently purchased a boat so I'll be checking in for some advice on where to fish and for what from time to time and will also post any reports on how my trips have gone. Catch ya later! VonDog

B

bahiatrader

Welcome VonDog. There's lots of good anglers and lots of good information posted on this forum. Watching the posts can give you a pretty good Idea of what's happening around Rocky Point. There's also lots of good natured fun, BS and ribbing goes on here. Sometimes the discussions can get pretty heated, but that's just part of the human experience. If you have any questions, someone is sure to answer them. You may or may not receive a correct answer. You'll have to be the judge of that. Those of us who keep coming back must get a certain amount of enjoyment out of it. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome
This is a great site and we need more input so just jump in. Lots of great people here with even more experience. If you want to find out about the waters of Penasco this is the place.

B

bahiatrader

Hey Bill, I just noticed that we joined this forum the same day. Are we twins, or what? :lol: Kenny and I joined the same day too. I know I ain't his twin. :D

Jim

Yeah but if he doesn't come get his jacket one of these days I am going to sell it at one of my wifes yard sales.... :lol: