Nice play to stay at....?

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Hi, I'm sure I'll be hated by this but I like to stay at nice resorts while in RP. I have always stayed at Los Palomas but now I'd like to see what else is out there.

Where have you guys stayed? Is it nice? Expensive?

garyd

If you are looking for the "Big Hotel' atmosphere Las Palomas is it. However if you want something more "family" Las Palmas is great. I also have a place there that I rent out at a great deal for forum members.

Jim

I usually recommend Playa Bonita. Decent prices, decent rooms, bar, restaurant, beachfront... It is kind of middle of the road but pretty nice.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
garyd said:
If you are looking for the "Big Hotel' atmosphere Las Palomas is it. However if you want something more "family" Las Palmas is great. I also have a place there that I rent out at a great deal for forum members.
Where is your place?

InkaRoads

cronopiador
You might want to try the one story condos at Playa Mirador, between Manny's and Pitaya there is a row of them and prices range from $150 to $250 depending on size and style (I guess you can say decoration) some of them are very opulent some are just run of the mill, but you open the door to the terraza and you are in the beach not the elevator and kind of forces you to get to know RP a little more in depth since you might have to go out of the compound and mingle with the rest of the town. They are still consider condos so you will feel in your turf!!!
These are the original condos in RP built long before the towers came into town

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Those condos sound cool. Does anyone here own one?

I wish I knew how to get over there... I only know how to get to sandy beach and the fish market. I suck, I know.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
tyler said:

I wish I knew how to get over there... I only know how to get to sandy beach and the fish market. I suck, I know.
As you come out of the fish market and as you pass Latitude 31 restaurant there is going to be a turn to your right and almost inmediatelly you will have another right turn into Campeche Ave. go down all the way, up the hill and down, until it dead ends in Matamoros Ave. take a left, you are now in the party street, all the bars are there, well all the party bars, Pink Cadillac, Manny's, Sand dollar, Ugly Coyote, La Pitaya, etc., etc.. Well the condos are actually located on the beach between Manny's and the Mirador Village Hotel.
You can go on line and look for the prices most of the rental companies have some or all in their inventory we used to use Oceano Rentals, a few years back they had the best prices for the condos now I just don't know, since I have not used them for a few years. Tried them and experience another side of RP you have not been at yet!!! :sunny:

joester

2 salty dawgs
have had freinds stay here - very nice - and right on the beach.
http://seasidebeachhomerentals.com/prop ... p?id=90086

or you can try someplace cheaper, like the Mirador itself - they have the old units just off the street - some have small kitchen units, for about $50/night.
I think the new 4-story motel runs about $75/nt or so - not bad for being new and right on the beach....

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Or if you are coming towards the fish market on Benito Juarez pass the traffic light on Fremont Blvd (Las Conchas) about 40 feet past the traffic light take a left towards the white Bank building (Banamex?), left of the tringle on the road (similar to a intersection roundabout) that street is Campeche Ave., if you went over the speed bump you went to far then take a left at the other end of the triangle, which will come very fast about 25 feet from speed bump, and then a right in Campeche, confusing? :eek3: :D

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ HERES THE COORDINATES TO THE PDO RAMP, ~~~ DON'T TURN INTO PARK, ~~~ KEEP GOING STRAIGHT, ~~~ N 31 17 726 X W 113 32 093, ~~~ DON'T SAY THAT I NEVER HELPED YOU OUT TYLER, ~~~

~~~ ORINA SE' ENCIMA DE' LA PIEDRA, :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

azbeachboy

tyler said:

Tyler you need to start going out with those in the know... I make a great tour guide!

K

kleist

Inka mine opens with adobe flash player. Although I'm sure there are other programs that will work also.