No boat for me , right away

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
Well, I took a financial hit this last week. Sold a home in Colorado that had a $ 700,000.00 ballon this Nov. The guy had no money and took us to court on a foney deal but due to our financial position we gave in. Now we get 80% of about $ 650,000.00 WHEN IT SELLS. What a bummer!
So my boat purchase is on hold until the sale. Well it is to @#$% hot down there now anyway.

It's the pits when #$%^& happens. So maybe in the fall

Bill

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
Yes I am afraid so. We also put our Show Low house on the market but as the market being so bad I don't expect a fast sale.
This all being the case we will likely finish the SeaRay, bring it down and store it there. Nice days we will use it and when we want to go out further we will hire you. We may also bring our 5th wheel down and leave it there for the winter.

As things move forward we must make the best of bad things !

Don't worry be happy,
Bill and Edna

don

Well Known Member
Hi Bill!

Sorry to hear about your postponed boat / house purchase. How is your Searay coming along? Any photos?

Don

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
Hi Don
A little slow right now. I need to get a shade for it so I can work on it. At 113 and in the sun is just not for me. I plan on taking it to RP for the finish up on the upholstery this fall. I am going to get a portable live well and an external basket live well soon so I can get them installed. I will also add new epoxy and sand finish on the floor.
With the financial hit we took in Colorado things have to slow down a little here.

Don't Worry Be Happy
Bill

dmcauley

Well Known Member
You are cordially invited to fish on the Josefina when in town. We all take hits now and then but the fishing is a necessity of life

don

Well Known Member
Hey Bill,
Got my baitwell finished and it works great! :D It'll hold approx. 40 gallons, plumbed with a 1000 gph raw water pump. Cost for everything (including a raw water washdown outlet) less then $200.00.
Ric, Stuart, Kelney and Sixty gave me suggestions. If you're interested in diy, I'll post pics.
Don :boat:

Kenny

Well Known Member
don said:
Hey Bill,
Got my baitwell finished and it works great! :D It'll hold approx. 40 gallons, plumbed with a 1000 gph raw water pump. Cost for everything (including a raw water washdown outlet) less then $200.00.
Ric, Stuart, Kelney and Sixty gave me suggestions. If you're interested in diy, I'll post pics.
Don :boat:
Yes it does and it looks good too. Don has soom skills and it shows, he could probably market them.

Kenny

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
We will take you up on fishing in your new boat. I will check our schedule and hopefully we can get down soon. Do you charge or do I pay expenses or what ?

Yes Don I would love to see some Pics. As I am having to set up the Sea Ray I need to build one for it.

Don't Worry Be Happy

Bill and Edna

dmcauley

Well Known Member
I do not charge for going out w/ old or new friends although it is customary to share gas expenses

I just enjoy fishing and always have room