No Guns Allowed

But you can pick up one of these for about 50 pesos...

[video=youtube;j0eV--s2VkQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0eV--s2VkQ[/video]

jerry

When my uncle came back from WW2 Island warfare taking the pacific back from the Japs he would beat the crap out of any of us kids who shot a cap gun behind his back. Vets from afganistan might be a bit pissed if one of those went off too..
No fireworks on any beach!!!!

You didn't see a couple of Mark's fingers, did you???:rofl:
Joe... I was just an innocent by-stander with a camera during all this... and a camera won't take off fingers unless it's one of those 007 Secret Squirrel Man From Uncle type of cameras, that transform into a grenade launching, flame throwing, submachine gun with a Swiss Army Knife Attachment...

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Seal Bombs. Basically a big M-80 in a waterproof plastic shell. And oh yeah, they make one hell of a boom! I set one off in the back yard a few years back and it left a two foot wide blast radius (cleared the grass right down to the dirt) and a crater about 3 inches deep! Next morning, I was picking plastic shards out of the sunscreens over 25 ft. away.

Landshark

You are lucky you weren't at the hospital having fragments removed from what was left of your eyes! I wonder what idiot came up with the idea of the hard plastic case? Kind of like a frag grenade.

jerry

The guy who would throw that in the water next to a seal needs one of those put up his butt..
Seal Bombs. Basically a big M-80 in a waterproof plastic shell. And oh yeah, they make one hell of a boom! I set one off in the back yard a few years back and it left a two foot wide blast radius (cleared the grass right down to the dirt) and a crater about 3 inches deep! Next morning, I was picking plastic shards out of the sunscreens over 25 ft. away.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
The guy who would throw that in the water next to a seal needs one of those put up his butt..
You have no idea how obnoxious the sea lions can be out at the 43 and 51. When you lose a 25 lb. halibut at the boat to a pair of sea lions, you might think twice. Doesn't "blow the seals up" but makes enough percussion in the water to send them on their way. I've also seen the guys on the big fiesta boats and Pirate ship tossing these things just outside the harbor. Not at seals, but damn close to my boat!