No hay agua in Penasco

Roberto

The 30in. main has broken, again, resulting in NO water delivery citywide. No water for truck delivery either. City expects repairs by Wed.

Landshark

Since its Semana Santa I assume the condos are full. Have they been without water this week too? If so, that's a lot of people in a small area without showers and working toilets. I guess you could rinse off in the pools but what happens when you need a restroom?

jerry

Since its Semana Santa I assume the condos are full. Have they been without water this week too? If so, that's a lot of people in a small area without showers and working toilets. I guess you could rinse off in the pools but what happens when you need a restroom?
Plenty of baby Ruth's in the pool

Terry C

They have huge holding tanks for water

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
All of the condos will be fine.

Roberto

Do not know about water delivery but I do know they are out there with all the equipment excavating.
Also I had some bad info about delivery as the water trucks are running.

jerry

He stated that wells 3 and 4 located in Agua Zarca, which feed the line of 10 directly to the Colonies San Rafael and Nuevo Peñasco, have been put into operation. In the same way, it was possible to start the well 1 Which supplies the line of 8 to the central part of the city and rebombeo towards the Railroad Colony, among others.

The official of the paramunicipal pointed out that it was during the night, when the water flow finally subsided, depressurising the main network, so that Oomapas workers could change the pipe that was broken by the overload of water at that point Generated by the decomposition of one of the valves of the system.