No name place on Mirador

There is a little place on the Mirador, real close to Manny's, that is excellent. It doesn't have a name........... just has a banner out front that says "Tacos y Burritos", I believe. I haven't eaten a lot of bean soup around here, but their's is excellent!! And their fish taco's are to die for. They put some kind of pale orange sauce on them (a chipotle/mayo or cream sauce maybe??) and the salsa they serve....when you put that on them and take a bite, it's pure heaven (IMHO anyway!!) The hubby gets the carne asada taco's, and has never had a complaint!! (He doesn't eat the soup......no problem, I take care of that!!) That's all they do.... taco's, burrito's and I believe quesadilla's and they do them well!! It's a very clean place also and the ladies that work there are so friendly and eagar to please..........just a very delightful little place, tucked in off the street, somewhat hidden if not for the banner and well worth the stop!!!!! BTW, the price for a carne asada taco is $1.00 and fish taco's are $1.50 and they come with the bean soup and the condiment tray with the delicious salsa!!!!!!!!!!:gradea: