Ocean Front Condo and a Free Breakfast

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Mark (Seadweller), at the Cheeseburgers for Charity concert, I won a 2 night stay in an oceanfront Sonoran Resort's Condo and a free breakfast or lunch from Giuseppi's. I would like to give it to you, for a silent auction for your Adopt a Classroom or how ever you want to use it, or use it yourself. Condo was donated by Jim Rinquist Sonora Resort's. The condo offer expires 12/31/2011

Thanks Bill.... We can do a silent auction and the money will go to our Adopt-A-Classroom of Puerto Penasco

If you are interested in bidding on this condo package please send an email to us at [email protected] with your name, phone number and your Bid... As I remember this is choice of a 1,2 or 3 bedroom condo from Jim Ringquest and the Sonoran Resorts

The Bidding will start NOW and will end on October 7th at 12:00 Noon... I will announce the winner at that time here on the forum and on facebook...

Thanks again Bill and Thanks in advance to all of you who will be bidding on this condo...

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Thanks Bill.... We can do a silent auction and the money will go to our Adopt-A-Classroom of Puerto Penasco

If you are interested in bidding on this condo package please send an email to us at [email protected] with your name, phone number and your Bid... As I remember this is choice of a 1,2 or 3 bedroom condo from Jim Ringquest and the Sonoran Resorts

The Bidding will start NOW and will end on October 7th at 12:00 Noon... I will announce the winner at that time here on the forum and on facebook...

Thanks again Bill and Thanks in advance to all of you who will be bidding on this condo...
That's gonna be a tough choice to make! Thank You Mark

AZ ROB

Mark we also have 2 tickets for the Cardinals game this weekend that did not get picked up. The person who won them wants to donate as well The tickets can be picked up or I will meet within a reasonable distance. I think this comes with a parking pass.. I can give updates on seat location later.

Rob it turns out that Marias Mother won the stay in your condo... The guy that purchased the tickets (Martin) gave the tickets to her so I will be seeing them this afternoon...

Remember if you want to Bid on this condo stay... PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL TO [email protected] with your name, phone number and the amount of your Bid