October 3-5

A

azbeachboy

Is anybody going down this weekend? We're having our twenty first annual "Boy's Trip". No wives or girlfriends are allowed... :lol:

A

azbeachboy

The both of you should come over. I know you have trailer work that need to get done. I'll be on the beach all day and the bars at night!

Kenny

I'll be coming through Saturday on my way to Santo Tomas and I'll try to stop by and see you guys.
Almost 6 weeks without a smoke :D , it's like a small miracle :sunny: . I think the BUDEPRION was the key... Gonna have another look see on the 24th.

Kenny

HAPPY

User is currently banned
I'm sorry I did it, But I'll probably do it again

___ That is real, real, corny,corny,corny, ___

___ Rocko & I say ___ give us & the forum a break ___

___ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kenny,

Read your post - great news. Keep up the good work. It really does get a little easier as time goes on.

Sunshine :sunny:

Kenny

sunshine said:
Kenny,

Read your post - great news. Keep up the good work. It really does get a little easier as time goes on.

Sunshine :sunny:

Thanks, you and everybody else has been a big help and I've enjoyed communicating with you Sunshine. :sunny:
So you've decided to sell the cat, I thought you were looking for at least one more in outing with it, or do you have two boats? There is no problem what so ever with you posting about your Cat, we have no conflicts of interest on this forum. :D

Say has anyone heard from HAPPY lately? He used to be a pretty good fisherman but I guess he's lost his touch.. :mrgreen:

Kenny

Kenny

Oh there you are. :) All I have to do is mention your name and you come up to the top like a Carp :fish: sucking air in the shallows on a hot summer night. :p You caught me? Not a chance. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BIGFISH!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Kenny, he did and he probably do it again!!! :eek3: stop by for a coffe, who knows we might even have some corn with ~~~HAPPY~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kenny

InkaRoads said:
Kenny, he did and he probably do it again!!! :eek3: stop by for a coffe, who knows we might even have some corn with ~~~HAPPY~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:
OK, maybe HAPPY will bring his little friends, Rocko and Sally. :roll: Can you believe that :fish: ?......... I hook em then bring him to the :boat: put the gaff to him and he thinks he's got me..LOL Come on HAPPY, come on. One more and in the boat you go.. :lol:

BIGFISH!

Kenny

This is way to easy :cool: , all you have to do is say his name "Say has anyone heard from HAPPY lately?" and he jumps right in the boat. :roll: :boat:
There must be other :fish: that are more sporting than this one. :lol:

Kenny

don

"Excellent Job Kenny"!
Wish you the best of luck this weekend. You'll do well no doubt since you have ability to catch large :fish: on this forum... But then again:
do "Happy Carp" :fish: count?
~~~ COME ON, COME ON, :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kenny

don said:
"Excellent Job Kenny"!
Wish you the best of luck this weekend. You'll do well no doubt since you have ability to catch large :fish: on this forum... But then again:
do "Happy Carp" :fish: count?
~~~ COME ON, COME ON, :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Don,

Say :idea: , do you think that fish :fish: has stopped flopping around enough to throw :arrow: it in the box yet? The mouth is still moving but it's harmeless now :lol: . Oh, I forgot, Carp don't have teeth or much of a brain. :mrgreen:

Kenny

Kenny

Have you ever noticed how they always have one big final kick before the end? I hope this one is through flopping around because if it doesn't stop, I'm going to club it. :twisted:

Kenny