OK, which story for tonight????? JJ's!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I was at J.J's, must have been before 1980 as I still had my tumbledown shack in Choya...That's all a college girl could afford! LOL! It was barely habitable. Big tank of water on the roof, the burro truck brought water. Gravity shower, toilet flushed with a chain. Propane fridge. A different family of mice lived everywhere, in and out on the porch. What did we care, we were partying college kids. We were standing at the very back of J'J's along the beach wall of the bar, before they put in all those tables and stuff. The music was playing and we were all having a good time until some guy came out on the patio and shot the unknown guy next to me. I had a couple of friends with me that had never been there before and they were horrified, as was I. I just said, jump down to the beach and over the wall we went. We ran...I'm sorry to say but I checked and the guy lived and the gunman went to jail....I do not know why he was shot.....I could never find out, not even with my connections.......

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I will, Bill. Hang on, I don't want to inundate the readers..... LOL! Not that you weren't an underage drinker, too! LOL!