Old Playa Del Oro Postcard

MIRAMAR

I have an old PDO postcard I thought you would want to see:PENASCOPOSTCARD 002.jpg
PENASCOPOSTCARD 001.jpgPENASCOPOSTCARD 005.jpgPENASCOPOSTCARD 006.jpgPENASCOPOSTCARD 004.jpgPENASCOPOSTCARD 003.jpg

I don't know the year, but maybe some of the PDO regulars would know. I personally like the sign "Home of the Big Fish".

I have an old PDO postcard I thought you would want to see:View attachment 3382
View attachment 3383View attachment 3387View attachment 3384View attachment 3385View attachment 3386

I don't know the year, but maybe some of the PDO regulars would know. I personally like the sign "Home of the Big Fish".
Based on the model year of the trailers pictured here and the "sweet" outfits they are wearing, I'd say early 80's or even late 70's
Sure would have loved to see it then.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
If all they had were 150 spaces, then it was only when they had the park that's in with the office. They added the east portion with the restaurant, the north 40 and the upper north forty later. I am sorry that I don't have the dates. I was in Playa Miramar all those years. I only moved to PDO in July of 2010 after they closed and razed Miramar in May of 2007. I do concur that it looks like the late 70's......

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
POSTAL PEÑASCO.jpgThe old boat dock, before they dredged for the new one, sometime in the 70's. On the tip of Old Port. The middle of the picture is about where the Fiesta Cruiser sits today.