Old site

Terry C

Well Known Member
Well it looks like it is gone strange, you can buy MP3 stuff and 100 free rings tones too.
Tyler, you have a block on this crap on your site? Also, Jaime left us. Not good IMO

If the (this issue has been dealt with), please inviter her back.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Terry C said:
Well it looks like it is gone strange, you can buy MP3 stuff and 100 free rings tones too.
Tyler, you have a block on this crap on your site? Also, Jaime left us. Not good IMO

If the (this issue has been dealt with), please inviter her back.
We didn't kick Jamie off, she's more then welcome to come back...

As for the spam, we watch it closely and remove it as soon as it appears.

J

Jamie75

Terry...things have blown over and I am here to stay!!!

Thanks again tyler...

C

cactusamigo

From a practical standpoint, and from a matter of convenience, one forum site is adequate to cover Rocky Point.

Terry C

Well Known Member
Weeeeeeeeeeeee Jamie75.... :p Welcome back...............

That other RP site is real trashed out now.

A

azbeachboy

It looks like they did some house cleaning over there. They also locked out azbeachboy from loging in. I don't know what I could of done...

Kenny

Well Known Member
azbeachboy said:
It looks like they did some house cleaning over there. They also locked out azbeachboy from logging in. I don't know what I could of done...
Same here Chuck. Did you try starting over by signing up again? I thought that might work, but I didn't bother.

Kenny

A

azbeachboy

Kenny,
They said my e-mail address was already in use...oh well

S

Submarine

It's pretty easy to create a new account by just using a new Hotmail address. If they block your IP I can tell you how to get around that too.

Everyone should keep a few hotmail addresses to use for forums and shopping websites. It really cuts down on your spam.

A

azbeachboy

"If they block your IP I can tell you how to get around that too."
~~~Happy, the bait is set~~~