ONE OF THE BEST FISHING SHOWS, EVER!

B

bahiatrader

I agree. I've been a fan of Jose Wejebe's for years. Great show indeed

Kenny

Only one man alive that I envy, and that's Jose. It's not so much the fish he catches, but how and where. Light tackle in some of the most beautiful places in the world. Don't miss the ...http://www.spanishflytv.com/theater/
Permit show up down by Jerry's place once in a while, and I'm going to get me one, in June. :sunny:
[attachment=0:2p462abg]paul_rivera_permit.jpg[/attachment:2p462abg]

Attachments

Kenny

FOUND THIS ON EBAY, THOSE LIMEY'S ARE SMART..IF THE BAIT DOESN'T WORK... PUT IT ON A -------- AND SMOKE IT.. :sunny:
Gourmet Bait Hemp Oil 100% Pure Unrefined 4 oz. Carp
You are bidding on a 4 oz. bottle of Gourmet Bait Hemp Oil. 100% Pure Unrefined Expeller Cold Pressed Hempseed Oil Carp Bait Ingredient/Additive 4oz. Hemp is legendary for its carp attracting abilities.Can be added to boilie mixes, stick mixes, particles, pellets, paste or spod mixes. Shipping is $3.00. .

Passion for something :mrgreen:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Don't bogart that stick mix, my friend. Pass it on to me.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

joester

2 salty dawgs
have to disagree - Jose is getting more and more like that Hemingway-wannabee that used to have the show "Walker's Cay Chronicles" - waxing a bit too poetic these days for me.
lately, I have enjoyed Bill Dance Saltwater show - WAY better than his silly old bass fishing shows.
Mark Sosin's Saltwater Journal is sometimes ok - depending on location and guests.
any show that concentrates on salt water is bound to have a good episode once in a while.
I had a favorite that is only re-runs now - Offshore Adventures.
Evidently they are on the start of their 7-year around-the-world extravaganza, but have not seen much since the send-off party a few months ago.
if you can't be fishing, might as well watch it on tv :) :)

B

bahiatrader

I'm home bound a lot lately, and I watch all the outdoor shows. I like Larry Dahlberg in The Quest For Big Fish also. My wife bought some of that Hemp brand moisturizing lotion. It makes black smoke and tastes awful! I had to drink 8 oz. of home made Kahlua to get the taste out of my mouth. We make it with a little honey, and it's way smoother than the store bought variety. We buy grain alcohol in Mexico for about $5.00 a liter. We use Arabica coffee and vanilla from the Papantla Valley. Our Kahlua is smooth as a baby's bottom and kicks like a Missouri mule.

Kenny

One of the best Joester, one is the key word... OK, as far as being envious of Bill.. No way, the mans a walking time bomb. Why he hasn't knocked himself out by hitting his head falling out of his boat, and then running himself over with it is beyond me. I wouldn't fish with him without diving gear on board for my own rescue, and medical aid within shouting distance. His camera crew all have to be paramedics, did you know that Joe?
Envious of Sosa? Not likely, and I don't care how good of a fisherman he is. It can't be fun to be so boring, you put yourself to sleep...Nuff said about mark
I'm talking beautiful places, with great fishing, great friends, and hot women on warm nights. Yes I do, I want it all one more time. :sunny:
Shuuuu, Don't you dare wake me up.. :D

Kenny

joester

2 salty dawgs
ok Kenny - here's another dream for you -
Offshore Adventures, you and Melissa, it's a nice sunny day, fishing off the back of the GO FISCH, topless.
sleep well now :roll:

joester

2 salty dawgs
just watched another good Sat morning show - Big Water Adventures - with Mark Davis.
they were in VEnice, south tip of Louisiana, catching big Redfish.
he has a good laugh and doesn't take himself too seriously, which is a plus when fishing.
have a fun weekend :)

VonDog

El Pescador
Thats a pretty good one but there was one episode that he was saying " here fishy fishy fishy" that made me think less of him. "The best and worst of Tred Barta" has some really good advice although he is pretty abrasive so you either like him or hate him. I like him! He cracks me up. :lol:

B

bahiatrader

My wife hates Tred Barta, and I want to be just like him when I grow up. She thinks it's sickening when Jimmy Houston kisses fish too.

Attachments