Open apology to Roberto

aacorp

I realize now that Roberto was only trying to help the animals. He did not know that they were puppies from the AACORP center. He only posted what he was told. I truly apoligize to Roberto. Roberto did not intentionally lie at all.:har:
My mouth has been washed with soap !!!!! I do get emotional :woo:
Nancy
Animal Adoption Center of Rocky Point
www.rpaac.org
[email protected]
383 1012 ---- 602 412 3932

Roberto

I realize now that Roberto was only trying to help the animals. He did not know that they were puppies from the AACORP center. He only posted what he was told. I truly apoligize to Roberto. Roberto did not intentionally lie at all.:har:
My mouth has been washed with soap !!!!! I do get emotional :woo:
Nancy
Animal Adoption Center of Rocky Point
You are apologizing to me because although you think I lied it was not intentional !?!?!?:-o:rofl::-o:-o:rofl:So I did not intend to lie, it just slipped out and I lied but I didn't mean to lie but I lied anyway. Apologize to the animals as you have hurt that cause. There is a lot more that could be said about all this but the net effect would simply be damaging to the street dogs.

Kramer

are we forgetting the animals? Emotions run high with animals Can we just accept that people are sorry and leave it at that? I don't believe Roberto lied and I do believe that Nancy has a passion for the animals.

jerry

Roberto I missed stepping on a coiled Mohave Rattler an hour ago...could you find it home....maybe one that takes animals full of bullet holes.

Roberto

Roberto I missed stepping on a coiled Mohave Rattler an hour ago...could you find it home....maybe one that takes animals full of bullet holes.
I'll take it, bring it by. My son Dr. Zach is a herps guy, he loves rattlers.