Ouch motor cycle accident

T

Tomcat

I was headed south on 85 and just past Gila Bend and the check point about 4pm today I came over the hill to about 8 cop cars blocking the hwy. Lights all flashing and motorcycle parts every where.

They flagged me and my dirt bike around one side so I just saw a mess of once were Harley,s and "white sheets"

Sad to see this and hope all the other bikers get home safe.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I love motorcycles. I hate that there's no forgiveness riding one. Very sorry to hear that.

AZ ROB

Talked to a border agent on the way home said the guy was high on zanax and doing appx 120 when he went down..

playaperro

El Pirata
Reprint must of happened friday

Today at approximately 4 pm when the first crash of one of the hundreds of bikers arriving from this day to begin next Saturday with the Rocky Point Rally.
http://www.numerounoonline.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10640:primer-accidente-del-rocky-point-rally-2011&catid=42:puerto-penasco&Itemid=109
The wounds were indeed serious and the medical notes that do threaten the life of an American originally from Arizona, United States residing in Gilbert, which lost control of his motorcycle while passing through a slight crack that is on Benito Juarez Boulevard Rio Suchiate street, shortly after passing the traffic lights are located by input from Sonoyta.

The American name of Johann Richard Shumacer 52 years of age travel at the end of a group of six riders in a harly davison and did not notice the slight crack is in that place, going on she lost control and skidded 4 meters to be lying on the pavement.

Dr. Arturo Cota responsible for carrying out the review right clavicle dislocation dignosticó policontundida and skull trauma severe enfecálico. injuries that take longer than 15 days to heal and life-threatening, and he was immediately transferred to Poenix City, Arizona.

The place came the secretary of the commune Jose Ramon Campos Santos, Red Cross and elements of the municipal police chief headed by Lazaro Hernandez Bravo.

Both the city clerk as the public safety director confident that the measures being carried out will be allowed to have a white balance at the end of the Rocky Point Rally.

These are two separate incidents, correct? One occurring in Gila Bend, AZ, the other in Sonoyta, just after the border, on a street named Benito Juarez? (I realize just about ever city in Mexico has one, similar to Washington or University.)

playaperro

El Pirata
These are two separate incidents, correct? One occurring in Gila Bend, AZ, the other in Sonoyta, just after the border, on a street named Benito Juarez? (I realize just about ever city in Mexico has one, similar to Washington or University.)[/QUOTE

The second incident was in Penasco right after the first traffic signal. Looking at the pic's road looks ruff...

T

Tomcat

Yes two different accidents. The one I posted occurred about 15 miles north of Ajo on hwy 85 before the border patrols road check and gila bend.
These are two separate incidents, correct? One occurring in Gila Bend, AZ, the other in Sonoyta, just after the border, on a street named Benito Juarez? (I realize just about ever city in Mexico has one, similar to Washington or University.)