Our terrifying trip .... listen for the screams LOL

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
But place was busy and looked full from the parking lot and the pool views all 7 days we were there. People on the beach sun up to way past sun down (like 3am), pool bar was even open later than we saw during spring break. So glad to see everyone enjoying Penasco even in humid August!

Last edited:

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
it was like 94 but it was the humidity at like 71% that was the killer for me .... arrived home to 111 and I deal with that way better ... but I still had a great relaxing time so LOVED IT!

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
but we just hit the ocean and all was good ... ate breakfast at Xochitl's most everyday (AC for the win!) and Noemi's burro shack brought back to the condo, and Sonoran Grill or Ramon's when too lazy to drive anywhere .... would go back tomorrow if I could and wait out the monsoonish humidity just to be there year round!

mis2810

JG - I was down there the same time as you (last Fri/Sat/Sun) and staying at the Sea. It was packed! Each day there were lots of people at the pool from 8:30 in the morning until they kicked them out at 10:00 at night. Lots of people on the beach, too. We left Sunday around noon and it seemed like it was going to be really hot, but Friday and Saturday were fine!

We hung out at the pool bar and talked to Javier and Angel the bartenders and they said it's been continuously busy. Arturo the Jefe of Security also said it's been very busy. Made me happy!!!!