Oyster question

flicks

Well Known Member
Coming down this next week after a hard Tax Season. I'm just an Admin but, it still was tough..:confused:
I heard that they have some nice clams & oysters down there now. Where would be the best place to eat some?
I would like them to be cooked not raw..:p
Thanks for the help..

Landshark

Well Known Member
I like sitting under the palapa at the oyster farm that is on the edge of the Morua Estuary behind Playa La Jolla. Don't know if they serve clams but they will cook the oysters for you right there on their gas grill. Very relaxing with a great view of the estuary!

Roberto

Well Known Member
Is that Estuary easy to find?
Yeah, It's real big. Can't miss it !! Go to the ostiones via the Caborca road, (Fremont in town). Watch for the signs on the right hand side of the highway. There are a couple there and one on the other side of the estuary

Landshark

Well Known Member
The one on the other side of the estuary is where we go. Just take the Caborca Rd to the Playa Encanto turnoff, follow the road into Encanto and follow the signs. If you get lost, ask Encanto security, they are good guys and will show you the way.

Dawg

Not long after the new restaurant "Fish" opened a buddy and I stopped in to check it out and had a dozen perfect oysters on the half shell. Delicious! I was surprised.