Padres was a crook but things looking hopeful

jerry

Well Known Member
VICTOR MENDOZA LAMBERT October 5, 2015

The political scenario Sonora lives, I came to mind the words of the composer Ruben Blade, I mean Pedro Navaja, when he said "Life gives you surprises, surprises come life oh God" Yes, we are seeing
one of the agencies of state government to be reviewed. Beginning with the Ministry of Health, where the owner Gilberto Ungson tells us that they are lost 1 billion pesos and where hospitals, clinics and pharmacies are on the verge of collapse. If we we go to the Education Sector I dare say that there are things even more delicate. Well known every day new schools with such large gaps such as lack of electricity and water, circumstances that makes hundreds if not thousands of students do not have classes almost two months into the school year. There is no only area you can say that things were done right and without stealing. History will mark the government of Guillermo Padres as the most corrupt and shameless, where his main objective was to take what their path. The media units are in severe crisis, debt is so large that the budget would be necessary next 6 years to pay it. Clear!Most of that debt are agreements where some of the media have the obligation to continue speaking well of Guillermo Padres and collaborators in the seventh year. The roads are still checking to assess their condition, but the first responses are What road? they no longer exist, were left to fend for 6 years and now only rural roads. That's right, Sonora is in pieces, Guillermo Padres and his gang of criminals did their best to bring chaos to Sonora and succeeded. It same, every day new officials are to the great surprise of what to do, how to deal with this situation without resources because it is no secret that for at least the remainder of this year and early 2016 money will not be and situation will be worse. But do not dismiss that surprises also receive those who left, I mean those caught in Sonora, it is known that at any moment start the subpoenas for the vast majority of officials who have face to say "stay where the ball" I mean where it was money from their respective offices, and is not to scare anyone, but are more than 10 to those who call in this first round. So if someone hears sing a former official song Pedro Navaja in that part where "Surprises that gives life, the life that God gives surprises ay" says it is already reaching them in deep water and the looks of things, the fishing small, medium and large fish is imminent. In one way the anticorruption prosecutors will become a real headache for those who abused their position in the previous administration. I think I'm understanding the activity of this new area of state government. It is a prosecution held by a young lawyer, he understands what is legal and that no compromises can hold accountable anyone. The former officials who know that something is not done well, should be concerned and all for one simple reason, the prosecution was based on information from ISAF, currently dependency information and something very important I mean information that many workers are loosing the soup to save his skin. Furthermore it off and you already have the support of banks that will surely antics as they were and as they are, without discarding the public record of the property to meet their property and family. So the famous prosecution will have much work and they hopefully with many results. Back do not know if you know this, but social networks, I mean those networks where the ladies of Hermosillo and much of Sonora communicate the issue Central is dengue. Run like a line of gunpowder after putting the spark, it is amazing what they are listening and reading in social networks. The women, mostly they are they are more concerned about the children and the family, they are communicating to avoid going outside without protection, avoid asking the children are in public places where they can be bitten by the mosquito that transmits dengue. Very concerned voices and very sure of what you have to do is listen. They speak of epidemic and pandemic speak, the messages are consistent and I think we should pay close attention to the problem. Sawdust Pavlovich Claudia had a trip to Monterrey to be at the inauguration of the new governor of the place, I mean the "Bronco" but the situation of Guaymas stopped and preferred tour the affected areas of the port. That speaks well of the governor, we hope that this principle will hold the next 6 years. For now I need Sonora governor ... And full time. Well, this day here and we reiterate, if they Megacable for now we'll see throughout Sonora. Victor Mendoza Lambert director Megacanal Sonora. Victormendoza @ Entretodos. com.mx Twitter:VictorMendozaL

jerry

Well Known Member
Former State Coordinator of Civil Protection carrying 223 000 500 746 pesos and dollars could not prove origin

Mexican Army carried out the seizure of cash in the amount of 223 thousand 500 pesos and $ 746 to Portugal Ernesto Gerardo Garcia, now former state government official of the last administration.
Gonzalo Sanchez Betanzos, Deputy Delegate of the Attorney General of the Republic (PGR) announced that the detention and confiscation of money, even that could not be checked by Portugal Garcia was made in the security post Doctor Station.
The former official detainee, originally from Puerto Penasco carrying the money on your car brand Dodge Nitro, black color, model 2007, while traveling from Puerto Penasco to San Luis Rio Colorado.
unofficially and network facebook, self Portugal García sent gratitude for comments support, promising the same means clear about what happened to his detention, that is to say, it was only for a few hours, while able to establish the origin of money.

jerry

Well Known Member
Speaking of crooks the guy that rents those under maintained Rhino POS has another victim...she lost 4 fingers!
ANOTHER ACCIDENT LEAVES TOURISTS INJURED RHINO

About to lose four fingers of his left hand was an American tourist to overturn the light vehicle commonly known as "Rhino", this courses of La Choya, in front of La Loma, as we know, those who drive this type of vehicle do not take into account that they are not equal to a normal vehicle, resulting in seriously injured people or dead unfortunately.
According to the information received at the offices part, from the relevant authorities, at approximately 12:00 on Monday, 19 October received phone call on the railing of police, called in which notice of a type accident rollover in which participate vehicle known as Rhino, and product of the accident was given, there was a person of American origin injured, which also they requested the presence of an ambulance to transfer the injured, arrived within minutes to the dunes located in front of La Loma de la Choya, several units of state and municipal police, about the same time an ambulance arrived staffed lent first aid to who was identified as Holly Manry, 23 years old, who is from Phoenix, Arizona, who once received the first attention, was taken aboard the ambulance to a private hospital in where he was diagnosed with multiple fractures in four fingers of the left hand.
While the injured were taken to hospital, ascribed to transit, municipal agents elaborated the expertise pre-remove, this based on the version of eyewitnesses of the events, and traces left in the path of the vehicle, until the crash, same that was caused by excessive speed and carelessness of the driver and injured, according to the survey, the vehicle Yamaha Rhino type, model 2006, in blue, without license plates (another spot farther tiger, or you'll note) who so far no one wins property, I'll tell my friend to go for him, no one claims officially finque