Panga Recommendation For First Time PP

capt. carib

We are based in san diego with a 21ft center console Triumph and fish coronado islands down to ensenada and south east to dumping grounds for tuna etc.
We want to tap in to a solid panga for 7/29-8/06/17. We will be bringing our gear and looking for a couple trips while there.
1. party of 4 adults that can fish looking for larger grade catch to do a 1/2 day or full day
2. party of 4 adults and kids that can catch smaller grade close stuff and maybe just whalewatch

Any recommendations?
I greatly appreciate it and if anyone is coming to San Diego - give me a shout out!

jerry

Well Known Member
Should have hooked up with Scot( he's leaving tomorrow) at Santo Tomas Charters 60 miles South of the crummy carnival that never leaves ( Puerto Penasco) Kathy caught a real nice Grouper today( mooched some I am grilling at this moment.They were out at Bird Island snorkeling today...water was nice....saw a large bunch of Marlin jumping last week...feeding on large schools of foot long fish of some sort......corvina are back according tho our guard.....will report if true...

brokenwave

Well Known Member
We are based in san diego with a 21ft center console Triumph and fish coronado islands down to ensenada and south east to dumping grounds for tuna etc.
We want to tap in to a solid panga for 7/29-8/06/17. We will be bringing our gear and looking for a couple trips while there.
1. party of 4 adults that can fish looking for larger grade catch to do a 1/2 day or full day
2. party of 4 adults and kids that can catch smaller grade close stuff and maybe just whalewatch

Any recommendations?
I greatly appreciate it and if anyone is coming to San Diego - give me a shout out!
Just be prepared for the heat and humidity, it could be brutal on the water.

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
I am not sure they are there now but in the winter there are several larger boats for charter but another member needs to provide current info on who is there now