Pano And Vino

Dezracer

Well Known Member
My family and I just had dinner there tonight and it was excellent. We have been called food snobs, but I think we just enjoy good food. And we can say this is some of the best Italian food we have had in a long time. My only compliant is that its cash only.

Decor
Small dining room with a simple, yet modern decor.

Service
In par with some of the best restaurants we have eaten at any where

Food
The house salad was very nice...but a little over dressed. My Fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp was very good. The shrimp was fresh and cooked perfectly. My wifes Pasta pesto was also very good with a nice light pesto sauce. Even my toddlers Spaghetti Boglanese was good and she is a very picky eater

Roberto

Well Known Member
Yes indeed. Luca really cares about preparing good food. It ain't no hash joint !! The waiters are well trained, not the in-your-face type found in some restaurants. Attentive and respectful. I hope you left a generous tip!!!

GV Jack

Snorin God
You're really jealous of that costume aren't you?

At least I'm not in a tutu and high heels.

Last time the guys liked my outfit so much, they set me up with a horse out front,
until I ordered a steak??????

playaperro

El Pirata
Have you two started busing tables there? I thought rockyptjoe was bad pushing the boobar but you guys take the cake!

Roberto

Well Known Member
Pane E Vino has expanded. The kitchen has moved upstairs and the down kitchen area will be converted to dining. May be dining upstairs as well. Perfect weather for outdoor dining. Luca said he was turning people away on busy nights and wanted to serve everyone.

playaperro

El Pirata
Pane E Vino has expanded. The kitchen has moved upstairs and the down kitchen area will be converted to dining. May be dining upstairs as well. Perfect weather for outdoor dining. Luca said he was turning people away on busy nights and wanted to serve everyone.
Never been, how many tables does this establishment have?

Roberto

Well Known Member
Don't know with the new space, Luca might respond as he keeps an eye on the forums sometimes. With the old layout inside I would guess under 20, depending on how they are configured. Maybe another 6 outside. It's got a nice atmosphere in my book. Roomy but cozy, no big barn appearance. Call me when you come to town and we'll go. I'll even host you to a glass of wine.