Pet Groomer

yola

Just had my cocker spaniel groomed in RP at Dr Coychoy. He is also a vet, came Highly recommended! Did a great job!! Very satisfied! He has an add in RP Times

gup

Anyone have a recommendation for a pet groomer here in town that does cats as well as dogs?
Thanks!

I'm a member of board and I'm at a loss for posting; Hence I'm attaching this to a random reply.
Eco bird Island boat rip;
Grand kids in town, asked for cost. $99 each. I told them that it was a rediculus. So if you are thinking about the BIG TRIP, be aware of the cost

Gup

mondone

Whitecaps
I'm a member of board and I'm at a loss for posting; Hence I'm attaching this to a random reply.
Grand kids in town, asked for cost. $99 each. I told them that it was a rediculus. So if you are thinking about the BIG TRIP, be aware of the cost

Gup
o_O

Landshark

Gup
I searched for their prices but couldn't find anything listed??? Heard it was about $100/person. Sounds like fun but for 6 of us, $600, a little too pricey for me.

marybna

I used to take my old dog to Rocky Pet for pet sitting. They were great. I have a new dog now. Maybe I will take him there for grooming.