Pharmacy with on-site doctor for prescriptions?

phirewall

Is there a pharmacy here with an on-site doctor? I've heard this is a thing elsewhere. I need to get some anxiety meds and would like to avoid going to a clinic or doctor's office.

phirewall

That hasn't been my experience so far. I'm looking for Alprazolam (Xanax), and I've been to four different pharmacies. Three said they didn't have it, the fourth said I needed a prescription and to go see a doctor.

Do you have a farmacia you would recommend?

playaperro

El Pirata
Only certain pharmacies carry controlled substances it’s just like getting scripts filled in USA.
I think Santiago’s has a Dr. on call and it would be best to just get to know the Dr. so you don’t have to shop around.

joanC

Well Known Member
If you have some problems with anxiety I suggest visiting Mexico would be a bad decision, and could induce more and bigger problems.

phirewall

Only certain pharmacies carry controlled substances it’s just like getting scripts filled in USA.
I think Santiago’s has a Dr. on call and it would be best to just get to know the Dr. so you don’t have to shop around.
Thanks for the recommendation. Santiago's had what I needed, although it was surprisingly expensive! However, they were able to suggest an alternative which works great. Much appreciated.

playaperro

El Pirata
Thanks for the recommendation. Santiago's had what I needed, although it was surprisingly expensive! However, they were able to suggest an alternative which works great. Much appreciated.
Welcome
They have a sayin in Mexico
Cheap is expensive
Always try to buy from reputable stores.