Photos of Jesika (Yesika)

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
If anyone has any decent photos (digital) of Jesika (Yesika) of Margaritavilla fame and Toby's (Of the Camel Toe) girlfriend....please let me know. I'm trying to put together a collage, etc. for Marty(Margaritavilla) and her family.

Jim

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
We have a small memorial up with one picture of Yesica given to us from her mother and some of Toby copied from his old website. I have put the photos on the cameltoe facebook page and on www.cameltoecantina.net . I have also requested more photos of Yesica from her mother and sister but as of yet have not recieved them. I'll let you know if/when I do. Jim

beachgirl

Well Known Member
Jim-checked out the web site and laughed soooo hard I had tears coming out of my eyes! I love your theme song and video!!!!!!

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
Hey Jim, did Gilberto tell you I stopped by after the concert last Saturday? I met Henry and took some pics. They were both very nice to me, seeing as I just swooped in with a camera and expected them to know who the hell I am...they were great! And by the way, it was nice to see the people having a great time dancing. Good luck to you. I missed your opening due to circumstances beyond my control, but will give you a write-up this week for sure!

Jim

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Thanks Rosy,
I was zzzzz when Gilbert called me at 1:30am. I didn't hear the phone and was surprised when he said that you came in so late. We get alot of traffic late night but I can only take those hours once in awhile. I am more of an early morning person. Thanks for coming and I look forward to your coming edition.